CHAPTER 5

KIM TAEHYUNG

" sunbaenim..." Her sweet voice echoed the room, I pulled her into a vacant room.

" I was waiting for you to text me but you didn't..." I honestly said, I give her my number that night but she didn't even text or call me.

" Is it about your jacket sunbaenim.. I'm planning to return it but I misplace your number." She said, she was honest and I'm not talking about the jacket.

" you don't need to return that I'm just worried why you didn't text me.. I thought you dislike me that's why but it turns out that you just misplace it." I told her still cornering her on the wall.

" I'm sorry... sunbaenim it must be rude for me not to text after I promised.." she looked down.

" Don't worry you can just give me your number now.." She handed me her phone, her wallpaper was EXO sunbaenims group photo. I saved her number to my phone. Don't get me wrong I just want to be friend with her.

  I dialed her number to make sure that it was her phone number. After confirming it, I decided to go but she hold my arms. She looked at me shyly like she want to say something.

" Can I asked you a favour sunbaenim?"

" I will if you stop calling me sunbaenim... just call me with my name or casually.," I said

" uhm... I know it's embarrassing to asked you this but can you show me where is room 56.." she is playing with her fingers, she look so cute.

" of course... our room is number 53 we can go together.." Her face lightened up as I said that.. what's wrong with her?

While we are walking we encounter some idols and I know they are talking about us. Some are suspecting that we are dating because of the socialization party.

We are near the room when 4 girls came and hugged Tzuyu, their face look relieved as they saw her.

" I'm sorry maknae... I forgot that I'm with you a while ago.." Jeongyeon said

" Are you okay?" Jihyo asked her while checking her up and down, their attention was on me after that.

" Thank you for looking for her.. she has poor sense of direction and she will be lost everytime she is alone..." That's explains all, even the time she accidentally opened the door and saw me I guess she was lost at that time.

" no problem... our room was also here so I helped her.." I said in a cool way and bid my goodbye I can already hear Jin hyung shouting my name.

THIRD PERSON

Tzuyu was asked if why is she with Taehyung and she just tell them the truth except the fact that she give him her number.

" I hear some rumours from Jennie that you and Taehyung was hot topic on idol's group chats." Nayeon said, idols have their own group chats their are also group chat of friends who belong to different groups like 97 liners.

" What is that unnie?" Jihyo asked, they were inside their dorm.

" That the two of them are dating... many boys envied Taehyung and same with Tzuyu.." She said making Tzuyu silent, she thinks that them dating is the most impossible thing to happen.

" Really, that's why some are asking me if Tzuyu had really a boyfriend what shall I do? Pdnim shoudnt know about this or else it makes him mad." Sana said

" We know the truth so we just tell him." Momo said

   On the other side BTS are also talking about that.

"hyung everyone envied of you" Jungkook said making everyone look at Taehyung

" for what reason Kook?" He said uninterested.

" For dating Tzuyu... almost idols are talking about the two of you they thought the two of you had something." He said

" What?" RM asked

" what non sense is that?" Taehyung said making them shock

" Why are you like that? They just saw chemistry between the two of you." Kook said

" Stop talking about that let's just eat and relax" Suga said, they are given a week to rest after the stressing schedules.

   Taehyung texted Tzuyu to asked if she was okay, after hearing that people are talking about them he was worried.

" So you also heard about that?" he asked

" Yes from Nayeon unnie but I don't mind we both know the truth.." She answered

" You have a point but still..... don't worry they will not spreading that." He said comforting her.

Taehyung was thankful that he get a chance to be close with her, BTS and Twice are close but not all. They always texted each other and become closer, Tzuyu keep it as a secret from her unnies because they might teased her which she hate the most.

" That day you saw me topless you know I was very thankful that it was you." Taehyung said, they are having late night calls because of their both busy schedules.

" I thought you don't remember that."Tzuyu was blushing

" Of course how I can forget that.. I was relieved when I saw that it was you who saw me.." he said making her confuse.

" You know I'm afraid that it was a saesang but it turns out that it was you..." He said and she got it, as an idol saesang fans are they feared the most.

" I am sorry again about that.. I was lost and thought that it was our dressing room" she explained and they both laugh

The two have unexpected friendship that only two of them knows.

--------to be continued--------