CHAPTER 12

CHOU TZUYU

      We are now at Japan for our shoot of our new MV, we have hectic schedules this month making us busy. We are also not allowed to used phone except for contacting our family.

       It's been 3 months since I rejected him. He confessed to me, I was happy to hear that our feelings are mutual but I need to turn down him. I know this is wrong but I don't have power I have still my dating ban, they give me tighter security as they know that something is going between us. I can't do anything I am under the contract.

      I make myself busy, I always practice even dawn. I have also hard time in sleeping because I can erase his face the moment I rejected him. He was crying and begging me. My heart was tearing apart seeing him like that.

     But now I heard that he was already doing well, he has lot of girls lining up for him. As long as he is happy I will also be happy. During awardings we have interactions but he was too cold, he is ignoring me totally but I'm glad that he is not like that when it comes to unnies.

     " Wanna go out I will tour you.." Momo unnie offered to me since I'm feeling down I accepted immediately.

   " Okay I'll wait for you I'll just asked our phones since our activity is already done.. we can get it back already..." I nodded to her and went to change my clothes.

    She toured me into famous place in Japan we took many photos for remembrance. She looks so happy, I envy her relationship with Heechul oppa.

  " You know the place where Heechul and oppa always date?" We are now eating on the Traditional restaurant that she suggested.

  " what is it unnie?" I asked her

   " We always go here.... it was the safest place where we can freely walk.... people who saw us cannot post the photo on the social media... this is what I love here... our privacy was protected.." There's an excitement on her voice, she looks prettier as the days goes by.

   " Then I should bring my future boyfriend here also.." I joke around and she laughed at me.

   " Of course just tell me if you need tour guide..." She said

   Our last stop is shopping mall where we can buy some souvenirs for the members and friends. I bought them bracelets according to their zodiac signs.

    At Least I forgot my problems this day we will be going to Hong Kong for  tomorrow to attend MAMA 2019. Even we are busy we managed to practiced for our performance as we are nominated for some awards.

    I rest at my room and remember what JYP pdnim told me yesterday.

  My dating ban was already over but it doesn't make sense when I don't have him anymore he is happy with someone else now. I remember one time I regretted what I did, I tried reaching him but I was disappointed when I hear it was a girl. She asked me of who I am so that means he deleted my number, she also said that she is the girlfriend of the owner of the number. I just apologized and pretend that it was a wrong call. He moved on that fast while me I'm still holding my feelings towards him.

    --

   They give us our clothes for the red carpet, my unnies suggest that I should wear the white one so I did.

   I looked into the reflection of myself in the big mirror, the dress was showing my body shape. It was nice because it's not too revealing but I'm not confident if I can pull this off.

" Damn... you look hot.." Chaeyoung said as she keep on scanning my body.

" Many boys will be approaching you again....you don't have any problem now your dating ban was already lifted..." Dahyun unnie

" don't say that... they cannot get Tzuyu from us that easily... I will make sure of that.." Mina unnie said covering me from the two.

  The older member already went inside the car as they were finished already. We are left since my make up is not yet done.

"  We should take a photo of us.... and send to the unnies.." Dahyun got her phone and we pose ourselves infront of the camera.

   As we reach the venue, it was filled already with multi fans waiting for their favourite idols. Cameras were also everywhere so we should pose and make sure that they got the best photo of us.

  We waved at the fans and I can spot already Once as they are holding some banners to light us up. They interview us before we enter the big place where we will be attending.

  It seems we are the last one to enter since the MC said that all of us are already in. I started to get nervous when I see BTS sitting beside us, it was like this always but today was different. I tried my best not to meet any BTS member eyes, I can't. When we got an award I fixed my pace because we will be walking infront of them before we can go to the stage. My outfit didn't help because I feel like they are looking at my butt, it was uncomfortable. Sana unnie hold my hands and walk after me, she notice that I can't walk normally.

    I accidentally met Jungkook oppa eyes when I looked into their side. I was shocked when he smiled at me so I did the same. They told me to give speech in Mandarin.

" Beautiful...." I was talking when a loud scream of a fan filled the area. I smiled and continue what I'm saying I shoudn't be distracted even though I'm thankful that he made an effort just for me to hear his compliment.

  I ended the speech and we bowed at them, I tried to looked around and see him staring at me with his cold eyes. What happened to the sweet stares he is giving to me everytime our eyes met? It's my fault though, I made him like that. I looked away immediately and follow my unnies at our seats.

    They win another grand award as expected we also got one and I'm happy for that.

      --- to be continued ---