CHAPTER 13

THIRD PERSON

   While Tzuyu and the other younger members was not around the other members were talking about their concerns about her. They know how she struggled as they witness how she was hurt.

" What should we do, it seems Tzuyu was not interested in dating when she can date already.." Momo started

  " I know right... I also heard RM oppa Taehyung changed they don't know him anymore..." Nayeon said, they tried also contacting BTS about Tzuyu and they can't also do anything.

  " I feel pity... if Tzuyu just have same contract with us she is not suffering now..." Jihyo

  " We can't do anything... we know the consequence if she will be not following that..." Jeongyeon

    " it is so unfair for her to have extended dating ban.. it's not even her fault if she had lot of dating rumours.." Sana

  On the other side, a group of boys are listening to their conversation. They are surprised to hear about Tzuyu's extended dating ban.

" What do you mean extended dating ban?" Jin who cannot stopped himself enter on Twice dressing room.

  The girls are surprised to hear that.

" Can someone explain we didn't even understand...." Jhope asked again

  The five girls are looking into each other, unsure if they will spill it or not but at the end Nayeon told them. Thankfully, Taehyung was not around.

" So are you saying that Tzuyu rejected him because of that contract?" Jimin

" Yes...oppa and the consequence if she will date she will be leaving Twice..." Sana

" That's too much.." Suga commented

" Yes but we didn't even do anything to helped her... we don't have the power..." Jeongyeon

" By the way, why are you here oppa?" Jihyo asked them

" We are planning to invite you for tonight... we will be having party.." RM said and they look so excited, they have tough month so they need to have some fun.

The boys told the information about the party and left.

" What takes you so long?" Nayeon asked the younger one as they just arrived

" The line was too much... I nearly peed my pants.." Dahyun said making them laugh

" prepare yourself into comfortable clothes... we are going somewhere.." Jihyo told them and they happily obeyed their leader.

  Meanwhile BTS still cannot get over about Tzuyu.

" That's worst how can they give Tzuyu dating ban secretly..." Jimin said

" So she didn't rejected him on the reason we know..." Jungkook

" Yes... that was a wrong theory... so Jackson is right... Tzuyu and Yugyeum are just friend..." RM

" Then what's the reason?" Jin nearly slipped his coffee when he heard a very deep voice coming from the door. He went to talk with his friends who are the emcees on the MAMA.

" ohh Taehyung you are here..." Jhope trying to cover the topic

" Don't change the topic just tell me hyung..." Theres a hint if seriousness in his voice.

  " Relax... I will be telling you the truth.." Suga said and Taehyung look at him

  " Tzuyu rejected you because of her dating ban, her agency give her separate contract to extend her dating ban...and you know what happened if she chose you.. she will not part of Twice anymore.." Suga explained

He slowly process what he said and a lot of questions formed in his mind.

" By the way... we will be having party later Twice will be coming..." RM said when Taehyung was getting ready to get out.

They sighed as he left. They hired the entire hotel and no one can enter without their permission, they told their managers about Twice and they helped them to get in the hotel.

  The girls are impressed on how luxurious the hotel is, they cannot believe how they hired the whole building.

  " Why are we here?" Dahyun asked, the older members didn't tell them where are they going.

" Find out later.." Jeongyeon said

They were ushered by BTS manager on the place where they will celebrating. As they stepped and saw the person present, one girl stepped back.

" We are already here... face it..." Jeongyeon hold Tzuyu's hand to stopped her from going away.

  " you are here already we are still preparing for the foods..." Jin said while slicing onions, the girls are impressed on how they designed the area.

" Just make yourselves comfortable, here are some snacks if you are hungry." Jimin offered them to seat on the sofa.

   Out of the boys there is one missing, Tzuyu feel relieved that she didn't saw him. She is still not ready to face him.

  " Did you contact Taehyung?" Jhope asked Jungkook who is playing board games with Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

  " Yup but he is not answering his phone." He answered trying to dial him again but failed.

   The other girls offered their help in preparing the foods while the other are busy watching drama.

   They are in the middle of their busy world when someone came that they didn't expected they stopped all they are doing and look at him. He look so serious but cool at the same time. He look around to find certain person but he can't see her.

  Tzuyu excused herself to go to the comfort room because her mom called.

" You came... I thought you woudn't come.." RM said and continue what he is doing.

" Where is she?" That's the first question he asked making them look at each other.

  They are unsure if who will be answering him because of his scary mood.

   The door opened again revealing an innocent girl. The attention was on her again, she looked at them questioningly.

When she saw the figure of a man, she become nervous and tried to go out again but a strong hand stopped him.

" Don't you dare.." She was so scared on him, so she just stay still and avoid his gaze.

  Taehyung pulled her and leave the area.

"  Just let them be... I think they need that." RM stopped Jihyo who tried to follow them.

" I'm tired of seeing him like that so let's pray they will fix this..." Suga tell them and they all nodded

" just continue what you are doing... are you not happy for them..." Sana asked them trying to make the atmosphere good.

  They all tried to forget that and back at their work.

    --- to be continued ---