CHAPTER 14

CHOU TZUYU

    I was pulled by him and I can't even fight because I was too weak. I don't know what to do so I just let him do what he want.

   We reached a room and we enter, I assumed it was his room.

   He immediately cornered me into the wall as he look into my eyes that I avoided immediately.

" look at my eyes..." His voice was so scary making me automatically look at him.

" Why didn't you tell me?" I don't know what he is asking about.

" Tzuyu... you know me... if you told me at the first place I will understand it..." Don't tell me he already know about that, right looking into his stares I know he already know it.

I didn't utter any words I tried to avoid his stares again but he pushed me closer and I can feel his breath.

He didn't talked again so I looked into his eyes, the scary stares was changed into soft one. He was just staring at me like waiting for me to talk.

" How did you know?" I tried to asked him

" That doesn't matter I just want to know why did you choose not to tell me?"

" Can you believe me if I will say my reasons?" I asked him again and he nodded at me with that begging look.

" Then can we sit.... uhmm... our positions is not quite uncomfortable.." I tried to tell him but he pull me closer and hold my waist.

" No let's talk like this..." He said

" Uhmmm... I'm sorry for rejecting you... it just I'm afraid they will be removing me as Twice member I already received warning because someone told them about us so I chose to reject you even it broke my heart...." He was listening at me carefully.

" Believe me I regretted choosing that decision so I tried to reach you but I was disappointed when a girl answered your phone asking if who I am and she said that she was your girlfriend.. so I stepped back and tried to forget you but I can't..." My tears started to fall and I can feel his hands wiping my tears and smiling widely.

" Let's clear this things... I don't have anyone... and I remembered my sister told me that you called me..I also try to call you back and clear things but I remembered how you rejected me... I was hurt... but now I already know it... we still have a chance.." He said, I was embarrass when he said that it was his sister.. so I'm jealous for nothing the whole time.

   We smiled as we understand each other, our feelings was mutual. He hugged me tightly and I also did. I can't believe things happen like this instantly. I was crying last night because of him but now I was happy and because of him again.

  We looked into each other and he slowly closer the gap of our faces until I feel his lips into mine. I was shock, this is my first kiss.

  I froze at my place thinking about what he said, he want her wife to be his first kiss and he did it with me.

  He deepened the kiss as I tried to pushed him.

  After he was satisfied, he stopped and smiled at me.

" What.... did you do?" I stuttered as I asked him what he just did.

" I kissed you.. why?" He seems unbothered on my question.

" But.....but...." I didn't finished what I said when I saw him smiling.

" You thought that it was our first kiss... you are wrong this is our second time kissing you don't remember..." A sudden memory of us kissing and the worst is I'm kissing him back. That's the time I went drunk with the unnies and he brought me to his place.

" So you must take responsible for stealing my first kiss.... you know I want my future wife to be my first kiss but you got it.. " My eyes wide open as he say that. Is he crazy?

" excuse me.... you are the one who stole my first kiss..." I complained and he pinched my cheeks.

" I did but you tempted me so you must responsible for that..." he said

" That's crazy...." I said

How can he say that I must responsible for stealing his first kiss?

  " let's stay like this..." He cuddled me on his bed when I feel his face was approaching mine I covered my lips with my hands.

" What are you doing?" He asked laughing at me.

" I just don't want you to add my responsibility as you said..." I tried looking away and getting up from the bed.

   " Let's join the others... we can't miss this party.."  I said

" Why dont you want to spent this time with me?" He followed me and asked

" I just want to have bond with some BTS members... I feel sorry that I tried to act cold to them because of what happened to us.." I tried explaining and I was surprise on his next move, he went infront of me and pouted. How cute.

" You choose them over me?" He was acting cute making me soft..

" It's not that... but we need to join them... we don't want to miss this rare opportunity to spent a party together.." I'm just like a mom who is explaining to her child.

Even though he was sulking he still followed me on the venue, he was holding my hand tightly.

   Their eyes landed immediately on our holding hands, I can already see their teasing smiles as we both enter.

" You just came on the right time... let's eat..." RM oppa said

They prepared a lot of foods, I decided to seat in between Jungkook oppa and Jin oppa because it was the available seat. The other vacant seat was in the end beside Suga oppa.

I hear Taehyung mumbling when he saw that I chose the seat. I smiled on how he act, he is such a baby.

" Taehyung can we change seat I have something to tell to Suga.." Jin oppa said, he seems noticed how Taehyung oppa looking at us. He didn't wait and immediately seat beside me and he hold my hand again.

I meet Momo unnie eyes and she was smirking but I was scared on how Mina unnie looked at me. Is there a problem?

     --- to be continued ---