CHAPTER 1

THIRD PERSON'S

      The girls has been waiting for the youngest on the dressing room, they didn't notice that she was not with them. They are worried that something might happened to her, when they heard that she was lost again and cannot find their waiting room. They laughed on her little clumsiness, they are relieved when she called.

     " I'm sorry manager unnie I promised not to be separated with them again." Tzuyu keeps on apologizing to their manager.

      " It's okay, but are you sure you are fine your face was red?" Her face was still red because of what she saw, she was hoping that the boy didn't recognize her.

     " I am okay don't worry manager unnie I'm just tired." She lied even she don't know how to do it but she manage it.

     When Tzuyu and her manager reached their dressing room her unnies came and surround her with a hugs.

  " I'm sorry maknae we didn't notice that you are missing.." Jihyo said apologizing.

      On the other side the boy was shy because of what just happen. He tried to control his face not to smile, he can't forget the expression of the girl who are surprised in seeing him like that. He was relieved when he saw it was a fellow idol not a obsess fan.

KIM TAE HYUNG

" what takes you so long? and why your face so red?" Jin hyung scolding me as I arrived on the car.

" it's just I meet someone I know and I talked to him." I reasoned out, I can't tell them what happened a while ago. It's embarrassing yet I felt relieve that it was her. I heard that she is not that talkative and I know she will keep that to herself.

   She was quite popular with some male idols, since her debut her name is talk of every man in the entertainment industry. I also heard that she was hard to approach because of her cold aura but the version of her I just witnessed a while ago was cute.

     We are now having trouble because there's a lot of fans who are waiting for us in the airport. The news that we are heading to Japan was spread and we can't even walk properly. Thanks to our security personnel's we manage to have a safe trip.

   " We need to go back again to Korea tomorrow for the variety show that we are invited." RM hyung informed us, so we have no time to rest because we need to go back again. I'm tired of having long trip I can't even meet my family.

   " What variety show hyung?" Jimin who has still his energy asked.

    " Knowing Brothers." Oh that's great we don't need to use too much energy but depends on the game.

--

   " Guys faster we can't be late for the guesting." RM, he was the leader so he is responsible for all the information.

   We are already on our make ups and our stylist already fixed us, we are only waiting for the cue. As the director signalled us, RM hyung is the one to enter first. We are greeted by friendly hosts, I already met some of them in some events.

  We formed a line infront and greet them with our signature introduction. They are all happy to see us on their show because we cannot easily accept reality shows because of our busy schedules.

   It's our first time to guest on the show and we need to pass our profiles for them to introduced us. We are also told in advance that we should make questions about us for them to answer.

    Jin being the oldest is the first to be introduced and to give his question.

  " So you wrote here that you are the world wide handsome can you please explain us about the history of that?" the host

" oh.. the fans are the one who named me that and I kinda like it they really knows that I am handsome." His confident was to be envied, but he was right though he is handsome.

  " You are, but do you think your group member will agree on that?" Heechul hyung asked and we all laughed.

" We can't stop him from now , he already call himself as that so we just let him we cannot argue anymore." what Suga hyung said is true.

He give us his question and RM hyung answered it as expected he really knows us well. They went one by one and I decided to be the last one.

   When they are all done I stand up and they praised my face saying that I am very handsome. I shyly covered my face, I always received compliment but I'm not used to it.

  " I think if we will be competing against BTS I should be the one assigned with him.. we are both handsome." Heechul hyung said making all of us laugh. They read some of my information and it's time for me to have my question.

  " I bet no one can answer this, even though my group. This incident just happened recently and I was really embarrassed by this incident. It happened at SBS before we went to Japan." I decided to choose that but I will not mentioning her name.

  " he is really unpredictable." Jungkook murmured.

" I think I know it..." Yeongcheol hyung raised his hand " you said it was at SBS so probably it involves other idol." He said making me smile.

  " How did you know hyung?" I said I was surprised.

  " You bump into a female idol because of your clumsiness." Jhope hyung said and I just shook my head.

" you enter the wrong comfort room with many girls." Hodong hyung said earning punch from other boys.

" It's kinda related but I'm not the one who did it." I said when no one can guess, I decided to answer because they are all curious.

" Remember when I was left alone on our dressing room because I need to attend my mom's call. Even our staffs leave me, I was changing into my casual clothes and I am topless at that time when the door suddenly opened." They are all focused on listening so I continued.

" I was nervous because of some possibilities that it may a sasaeng fan who manage to enter the building. But when I was able to see her face I feel relieved and just like me she was also shocked. She bowed at me and apologize before she leaves." They are already laughing and keep asking me to give any hint about the girl.

" She was also an idol, she is pretty that's all I can say." I said but they are still curious.

" Just describe us about her face you might know I can guess it." Jhope hyung

  " Uhmm okay I will give you hint, she is not Korean." I said and they said all of non Korean idol and I heard her name to be mentioned first but I didn't make it obvious .

    When the shooting was done all of the members are asking me if who is she. I just smiled at them and they are really curious.

  " This is a secret but I will not tell if who is she but she is from the group Twice so that you can stop looking at me like that." I said and they all shouted at me.

  " There are four foreigner members of Twice hyung is the Taiwanese one or the Japanese one?" I can't tell them.

  " Guess it." I said and leave them, after this they give us free time but not enough to spent with my family so I will just going on my place I brought last year.

     --- to be continued ---