CHAPTER 27

THIRD PERSON

    A YEARS LATER

  " Just wow how can you maintained your figure... when you already give birth." Momo keeps on appreciating Tzuyu's body thay never change, she maintained her body and healthy life even she is already a mom.

   " You have also nice body unnie..." She said, they are having a photoshoot for their new song for her comeback.

    The fans are excited when they heard about her coming back, the news of her giving birth was known but they maintained his identity. Yes they have a son and Taehyung was so happy because it was his dream to have a first child to be a boy.

    The baby was now in Taehyung's parents possession they want to spend also time for their grand son.

    " Tzuyu someone came for you." The manager said and theu already know who is it.

     " Oppa...." Tzuyu said as she saw her husband carrying a foods for her. He bought a food for all in the set. Even the staffs are touched on how Taehyung act so sweet on his wife.

     He treated his wife like a baby the girls are envied on how sweet the couple.

  " Why do I also feel like I want to marry." Nayeon said making them laugh

  " You should unnie.. you are already old..." Jeongyeon sarcastically said.

  " Yah I'm just one year older than you don't say that..." Nayeon said

      When the shoot is done Taehyung immediately drive Tzuyu at their house. It was their first day seeing each other again for 2 months. He was busy when Tzuyu came back that's why they didn't see each other, their schedule didn't match.

   " I really missed you.." Taehyung whispered to her, she already know what his plan is. They didn't sleep together since she was pregnant, she can see the eagerness on his eyes.

--

  He gently covered their naked bodies after they make love. She was tired but she insist that they can do it, she want to make her husband feel good.

  " Did you use protection.. I can't be pregnant.." Tzuyu was still up but her energy was drained.

  " Don't worry I pulled out as soon as I release... I know you will be shooting your solo magazine cover next month." He assured her and they both drifted into dreamland.

--

   " BTS will be having concert tour.. your husband will gonna be busy again." Mina said to Tzuyu, they went out for a date.

  " Same with your boyfie unnie..." Tzuyu teased Mina and she shyly blush, they are now dating for a long time but they kept it as a secret.

  " I know.. that's why I called you here because we can relate each other.." Mina said and they both laugh.

    They are now sulking because the boys didn't tell them earlier and they just read through social media. Their flight will be tomorrow and they don't have plan on forgiving them that easily.

   On the other hand the two boys are having a trouble contacting their girls. They are both out of reach. They feel bad for not telling them earlier.

   " Did she answer hyung?" Taehyung ask Jimin and he shooked his head.

   " Dahyun told me that they went out together..." Jimin said

   The girls went home and they saw the two boys carrying a boquet of their favorite flower and chocolates.

  " I'm sorry... I don't want to tell you because I'm planning to surprise you for a date..." Taehyung tried his best to explain while Tzuyu just smiled at him.

  " I know.." Tzuyu said and Taehyung immediately hugged her. Tzuyu was not mad anymore when she saw his effort just to ask forgiveness same as Mina, they are both soft that's why they fit each other.

    --- to be continued ---