CHAPTER 17

THIRD PERSON

   Tzuyu is now planning for asking BTS permission on courting him. She asked Jimin helps and they agreed to let Tzuyu come on their dorm. They prepared lot of food soon as they heard that she will be going there.

   " Tzuyu is now on her way hyung." Jimin said

   " Okay I will just prepared the food... where is Taehyung?" Jin

   " He is his room, Tzuyu told me that we should not tell him..." Jimin

   They planned to surprised him so he is not aware of Tzuyu plan.

   As soon as they hear the door bell rings, Jungkook immediately stand and opened the door.

" Anyeonghasseyo..." Tzuyu greeted her awkwardly.

Jungkook as shy boy also did the same and bow at her. He immediately offered a hand to help carry what Tzuyu brought.

  " Oh... you are here already.." RM said

  " Ahmm.. yes oppa thank you for allowing me to go here.."

" No problem... do you want to go and call Tae at his room, he was sulking last night because you are not replying and calling him.." Jhope

  It was part of Tzuyu's plan, she didn't texted him for almost a week.

" I will show you his room..." Jungkook lead her to Taehyung's room and she knocked.

  " I'm not hungry..." It was his voice, Tzuyu want to laugh at his behaviour.

  " Oppa it's me..." She said

   As soon as he hear her voice he instantly open his door and scan if he is not dreaming.

" Surprise..." Tzuyu said and smiled at him

He didn't speak a word and hugged her, he really miss her that much.

" Yah... why did you do that.... " he was obviously sulky.

  " To surprise you of course.. and I'm glad I'm sucessful..." Tzuyu said returning the hug.

  " Let's go downstairs.... they are waiting for us there..." Tzuyu pulled Taehyung and he was surprised that there are many foods on the table.

" So you know about this?" Taehyung asked them and they just smiled at him.

" That's why you are not comforting me... because you are part of the plan..." He then continued and sit beside Tzuyu.

  They all eat in silent because Jin will be mad if someone will be talking, it's not good to talk when eating.

   " so what do you want to tell us.. Tzuyu..?" Suga started the conversation when they are done eating.

  " ahmmm.... how can I start it...." Taehyung has no idea about what they are talking about.

" Just tell it......" Jimin said, he knew something because of Mina.

" I want to asked your permission if I can date Taehyung oppa." She gathered all her courage and asked them.

Their expression was mixed, Jimin was smiling because he already know meanwhile the others are wondering why are she asking that type of question. Taehyung just realized that Tzuyu was doing his favour.

" Wait... are you asking us if you can date Taehyung? Are you not still dating?" Jin asked them

  " Not yet... I still need your permission oppa..." Tzuyu answered

  " But why are you the one who is asking... ?" Jungkook

  " It's because I'm the one who is courting him.... since I rejected him when he asked me last time he also did this to my unnies.. I should do this time..." Tzuyu explained, they cannot believe on what she just said.

" What a lucky guy..." RM commented..

" Damn yeah... I will make sure to find someone like her..." Jhope said

" What if we said no... what will you do?" Suga being serious changed the mood.

Tzuyu was nervous to see his serious expression.

" I will do my best to get your approval..." Tzuyu said, Taehyung was also shocked to hear that from his hyung.

   " I'm just kidding... of course you can get him....." Suga suddenly burst out in laughing...

  " Your expression was priceless...." He said

   They all laughed and give their support for the couple.

They can now relaxed to see that Taehyung was happy again.

        --- to be continued ---

* stream Alcohol free and Tzuyu MP teaser guys...