CHAPTER 28

THIRD PERSON

TWICE and BTS are reported to be collaborating next month.

Fans cannot hide their excitements as HYBE and JYPE confirmed the collaboration of their artists. They released a statement regarding on the spreading rumours that BTS and Twice will be doing a collab project.

Momo are happy to hear the news that BTS will be doing a collab with them. They will be doing a performance for the awarding in Japan.

" Momo do you want to dance with Jhope?" the instructor asked Momo as they will be dividing the tasks

" Sure unnie.." Momo said excitedly

" Okay we will be having Momo and Jhope for the dance break... Jungkook and Jihyo will be starting the performance followed by Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jin. The chorus will be Sana, Jimin and Mina ofcourse the rap part will be RM, Suga, Chaeyoung and Dahyun and we should save the best for the last.. the couple will be singing and dancing at the last part then you should join them after they did their parts." The instructor explain them about the performance.

They all proceed to learn the choreography one by one.

" Are you okay love?" Taehyung asked his wife as he sees her panting hard.

" Yes love I'm just tired." She said and drink the water he give her.

" You sure... because you are not the type who usually easily get tired.." Even Tzuyu was wondering why.. but she shove that idea and went to her group.

" She's weird..." He said looking at his wife lovingly.

" Break is done..." The choreographer announced and they all stand to learn the dance steps.

They will be covering legendary Kpop songs. They happily learned the vocal and dance steps for them not disappoint the fans.

As they are done practicing Tzuyu was feeling unwell but she tried to hide it. Her husband notice how she acted that's why he confront her.

" Love you okay?" he asked her again but she nodded making him more worry.

" I know you are not... just tell me love..." He said

" I'm feeling unwell... I don't know but I feel like I'm throwing up..." She honestly said making Taehyung alarmed.

" Are you pregnant?" Taehyung asked, Tzuyu eyes wide open shock on qhat she just hear.

" Pregnant? I don't know but we did after my photoshoot last month right love?" She asked

" Let's go to the hospital immediately... "

He contacted his manager that he will be going somewhere same with Tzuyu. The other members didn't bother to asked them because they are already married and they need quality time for each other.

--- to be continued ---

*sorry for short update, the story is going to end but a new story is on the way.