CHAPTER 23

KIM TAEHYUNG

    I was worried Tzuyu was not anwering my calls. Is she okay?

    I called Jihyo to asked her but she said she was already sleeping without eating her diner. Something is off. Tzuyu was not that kind of person she always update me.

      The night had passed and I never received any reply from her. I can't sleep so I decided to go out and have a chill. It was 3 in the morning the other were already sleeping peacefully.

     I got my car and drive to pass time, while I'm driving I saw a familiar woman walking on the street.

    Tzuyu?

     I parked my car immediately and followed her, I'm sure she is Tzuyu.
I run fast and hold her hand to stop her.

   I'm not mistaken, it was her and she look so pale her eyes was red like something happened to her.

  " What happened?" I was worried so I asked her

  She avoided my eyes and tried to walk away but I hold her.

  " Tzuyu.. what happened why are you not answering your phone and what the heck you are doing here in this hour." I shouted at her, she was obviously avoiding me.

  She just looked at me and started walking again, I have no choice but to drag her on my car even though she was fighting away.

  " Let go of me..." She said making me mad at her, how can she act like this.

   " Don't make me mad... you know me Tzuyu..." I said and saw her sudden change she was now scared. I showed her my serious face. She slowly ride on the car.

  I don't like what she is wearing how can she wear a sexy clothes like that so to protect her I need to bring her to my car.

   She was silent on the whole time, I will bring her to my place.

    She followed me obediently, she was still scared.

" Let's talk..." I motioned her to sit at the sofa facing me

" yeah I think we need to talk..." She finally talk and she look so brave telling me that.

" You owe me an explanation... why are you avoiding me?" I asked her and she was just looking at the floor.

  I smell problem again.

  CHOU TZUYU

   I was scared on him, he was mad and hurt on how I acted but I need to do this.

  " We need to stop this.." I finally said as I get my braveness back.

  He looked at me with his questioning eyes and cringe his forehead.

" What are you saying? Don't joke like that it was not funny.." He said

  " I'm serious... we need to stop this... " I shouted at him, I need to do this.

  He look alarmed on what I said and stand up approaching me.

" Tzuyu this was not a good joke... you know that I really love you..." I know but we need to do this...he held my hands and look at me sincerely.

  " This is for good... nothing will be going good if we continue this...." I said and he look at me still processing what I just said.

" Seriously...what are you saying.. stop that nonsense.." Why can't he believe that easily? I need to say more hurtful words for him to believe me.

" We need to stop this non sense relationship... I'm tired for this already... and I don't know if I still love you....."  I said with my loudest voice, my heart aches as I saw him hurting.

Love this is for you. Hope you can understand. I love you but we need to stop this if we want to protect our careers.

   He slowly let go of my hand, it was painful he was not mine anymore and I'm not his anymore.

   I stand up trying to get away from him, I cannot see him like that. His expression suddenly change into cold look. His eyes were piercing me alive. I composed my self and about to go I'm already close to the door when I hear him talk.

" Chou Tzuyu... stop there...." My legs trembled as I hear his deep authorative voice.

  " Don't ever plan on leaving..." I can feel his presence was near.

  I was froze at my place when I feel his breath on my neck, his hands was now wrapped on my waist.

  " Don't ever think that I will be letting you go...." with that he turned me around and kiss me passionately.

  I pushed him hard but he was so strong, his kiss was going deeper and he make my hand wrapped his body. I don't know but I answered his kiss, I also want this.

    He carried me to his room and hovered me on the bed. He was slowly removing my clothes making me alarmed that we should not pass our limits.

      --- to be continued ---