CHAPTER 9

KIM TAE HYUNG

    Something is off I know it, the moment she avoided my stares and phone calls. I tried reaching her everyday but she never answered my call. What's the matter with her?

     I feel glad when Twice and BTS decided to have celebration with my birthday and Sana's birthday. Twice will be coming to our place, I have chance to talked with her.

    I waited for her but I can't see any trace of Tzuyu, so is she really mad at me? I heard she went to Taiwan to visit her family but does she really need to avoid me like that? I asked them one by one but they keep repeating the same answer she is not here.

  " how I wish Tzuyu is here... she just missed her family that's why she went to Taiwan." Sana said

   " She need to, she is still their baby... Tzuyu is not just our baby but her parent's baby too." Jihyo

   " It seems someone is patiently waiting for her.. and he looked so disappointed." Jhope hyung said, I know he was referring to me. Since we are caught together that night the boys keep on teasing me with her.

  " What do you mean oppa?" Dahyun asked him

  " nothing it just someone we know..." he looked at me making it obvious

The girls seems to get what he is saying.

  " Don't worry she had a gift for you... Sana give him.."  Nayeon said and Sana handed me a paper bag, I feel a little bit happy that she still remember it.

  " Tell us honestly... is there is something with the two of you?" I gulped when I heard Jeongyeon said that.

" Huh..." I creased my forehead

" I mean.. like the two of you are secretly dating and the two of you fought..." I also don't know, we are not dating but she is avoiding me.

" You like her right?" Mina speak on her soft voice.

" Just admit it hyung, we really know it that the two of you are secretly meeting.." Jungkook, how did they know that?

" and I already sense something the day you give her your jacket on the socialization party.." Jimin hyung

Why are they all like this? It's my birthday but they cornered me with questions.

" Okay... I'll admit that I liked her.... " Their eyes brightened up like they are waiting for my confession.

" I know it.... since when?" Suga hyung

That's the question since when?

  " I don't know but remembered the story I told you about a girl who accidentally opened the door while I'm changing, she is that girl..." I told them.

  " The one you told on the Knowing brothers?" Chaeyoung asked and I nodded at her.

  " That's why she reacts like that..." They all start to laugh..

  " If you love her just make sure don't hurt her... we treasures her very much.." Momo

   So they are okay with it?

" what's your plan?" Jihyo

" For now... I don't have one... she is ignoring and avoiding me so I can't make a move.." I honestly said

" That's why you don't look good... she is avoiding you..." Jin hyung

" We don't know but she look so bothered.... don't worry we will be helping you..." Jeongyeon

  They said that she is coming back tomorrow morning so they told me to go on their dorm and told me their address.

--

Tzuyu looked so tired but she still manages to pull me on her room.

" What are you doing here?" She asked me again

" To asked you why are you avoiding me.." I said it straight to the point.

  She sigh and hold her head.

" I'm not... and answer my question what are you doing here.." She asked again

  " That's really my intention..."

" I will change the question.... why are you doing this to me?" I looked at her, I don't know what does she mean?

  " Why do you keep doing your things without considering my feelings? You keep doing nice things to me which makes me fell to you..... turns out that you are just doing it because you pitied me.." What is she talking about?

  " Tzuyu... what do you mean? I'm doing that things because I like you... wrong... I love you... but you keep ignoring it and you started to avoid me..." I softly said

" Do you know what are you talking about? Love? Don't fool me you had already someone...." My eyes got bigger on what I heard.

" Someone... I don't have..."

" Don't lie to me...Sowon unnie... I heard you already kissed..." I can already saw her tears falling on her cheeks. I don't know what she is talking about?

I approached her and wipe her tears.

" Let's talk about this.. let me clear myself... I don't have someone.. and Sowon.. I don't even know her properly... where did you hear that?" She looks like a child staring at me.

" Liar... I heard some girls talking about you.. they saw you kissing on the SBS rooftop..."

  I really don't know about this.

" I'm not.. I'm telling you the truth...." I already beg on my knees.

  " Just be happy with her.. don't make me fool.. I admit I like you but it ended there.. for the 5 months I knew you... I developed this feeling.. but don't worry I can get rid of it."

   what should I do?

My tears start to fell when I heard that, did I hurt her that much? But that is not even true.

" Why can't you believe me Tzuyu? Before we went into this stage we are friends and you know that I always tell you my problem..." She is still crying so I got up and hugged her.

" Please believe me... that's not true.. the one who saw me might mistaken..."

  She looks so calm now and she fell asleep at my shoulder. She really looked so tired but she manage to face me and tell me the problem.

  I hear a knock on her room's door, it was Jihyo.

" Is she asleep?" She asked me

" Yeah.. she really look so tired.."

  " She didn't eat something for her breakfast...." What should I do, she can't skip her meal but she is sleeping peacefully.

" don't worry she will be up if she feel hungry... come and join us... we have something to tell you.." I fixed Tzuyu on her bed and join them on the table.

We all silently eat and no one dares to talk until we are finished.

" We know how you loved our maknae but can you wait for her? We are not against your relationship but Tzuyu can't be in a relationship for now. Don't asked us why but she can't.

    --- to be continued ---