CHAPTER 10

THIRD PERSON

   Tzuyu received a call from unknown number so she was hesitating if she will be answering it or not.

   " Hello?" She ended answering the call because it might be important.

   " Tzuyu it's me... your Sowon unnie...." the other line said

   " Oh... hi unnie... you changed your number?" She asked her, they are both close so she have her number.

   " Nope... I'm just using Umji phone... my phone was dead already...... the reason I called you is can you meet me later at our hang out place.. I have important things to tell you.... bye..." The call ended without Tzuyu approval, what does she want? Is she talking about Taehyung oppa? That's what Tzuyu thought.

    It was their rest day, her unnies checked on her time to time because she was staying on her room the whole day.  She always avoid questions when they asked her about Taehyung. She is not yet prepared to tell them.

    " Are you going somewhere?" Sana noticed Tzuyu who is well dressed.

   " I'm meeting with a friend unnie... I will be back before the curfew.." She finally went out, that makes Sana smile they want to give her time.

  " Keep safe... and don't do ridiculous things..." Sana said

  " Yes unnie... just tell it to others so that they will not be worried.." Tzuyu will be meeting with Sowon, she received a message that she will be picking her up infront of their dorm.

While waiting she saw a white car stopped, Sowon wave at her to signalled her. She immediately get in to avoid people seeing her.

  " It's been a long time since we last hang out... when Tzuyu is still not allowed to drink..." A soft voice startled Tzuyu, it was Irene of Red Velvet.

" Right unnie.. our youngest can finally join us.." Jisoo agreed on her, Tzuyu didn't expect that her friends are also there.

   Fans are not aware about the friendship of this 4 visuals of 3rd Generation. They become friend when they have some collaboration.

  " Unnie......" she said and they are laughing at their youngest.

" Did you miss your unnies?" Sowon asked her and she nodded, they were admiring how adorable she is.

   She texted her unnies about the place they will be going and who is she with. This is what Nayeon always remind her every time she will go out.

   " so what's the matter?" Irene being the oldest started the conversation, their drinks were already served on their tables. They went into private club where celebrities are only the clients allowed.

  " Let's cheer first unnie.." Sowon said, they hold their glasses and give a toast.

  Tzuyu was so happy to be with them, she is always drinking cola everytime they are going out but now she can already joined them. They start to tell some stories about their incoming projects and they give support to each others.

" I heard that someone is showing interest to our youngest..." Jisoo said and they are looking at her teasingly.

" I also heard that... why didn't you tell us that Taehyung and you are something?" Irene said making her almost choke on her drink.

" Right... I was shock when my name was dragged on his name..... I don't know but weird rumours are spreading.." Tzuyu was unable to understand what they are telling.

" Why are you saying that unnie." She fell something is off. They all look at her with their teasing look.

" We know what's happening? You can't hide that we all know that I'm close with Taehyung.." Irene said

" Sowon tell her about what really happened... " Jisoo

  " Actually the rumours are not 100% true... the truth was I'm kissing with someone and the lie was he is not your Taehyung... I don't know how they make stories but it was not him... even my boyfriend is mad about this but we already settled this.."

Tzuyu slowly understand what happened. They smiled when they saw her visible smile, she was just mad at nothing.

  " Let's just have fun for today... my unnies..." She pour their glasses as she was the youngest among them.

  " Let's cheers for Tzuyu and Taehyung." Sowon said and they toast.

   Tzuyu was still unsure if she can accept him, she is in a dating ban.

  " But unnies... I can't be in a relationship.." She told them when they are trying to tease that she will be getting boyfriend this year.

  " Ah... I remember you have still your stupid dating ban....." Jisoo was already drunk.

" I thought it was already lifted.." Irene asked

" No unnie... that was for my unnies only..." The sadness on her eyes was so visible that the three girls seeing her was so mad on that.

" Did he know about this?" Irene

" It's better if not.... I know him and I don't want him to do that things if he will knew this.. so I'm begging you not to tell him this...." Irene sighed as she hear the youngest. She can't do anything for her.

   They continue drinking until Sowon's boyfriend came to get her. Irene was fetched by Wendy so Jisoo and Tzuyu was the only one left. They are both drunk and they are laughing on each others faces.

      On the other hand, two boys came and to witness how the two girls competing for the bottle of soju who will be finishing first.

  " Gosh this girls...." Jin, he was Jisoo's boyfriend he heard that she is with Tzuyu so he came with Taehyung when he received a call from Twice that Tzuyu is drinking so they told him to look for her.

  Taehyung was focused on Tzuyu, she become slimmer unlike before. It was his first time to see her again since Tzuyu told her feelings.

  " I will be bringing her to my place hyung..." She carried Tzuyu to her car that is hidden.

  Jin also struggle carrying her girlfriend that was still awake and very hyper.

" Yes.. I will also do the same thing... just don't forget to inform her unnies.." Jin said as they parted their own ways.

      --- to be continued ---