CHAPTER 19

CHOU TZUYU

  Twice is busy preparing for our grand concert held here in SoKor, being the national girl group we want to give our fans this concert. We dedicated this to their continuous support for us. The ticket was sold out as soon as it was released, we are so grateful how they make effort for us.

   We spent two weeks mastering all the choreography and our powerful introduction. We can't waste time because we are only given short time to prepare this.

   " Twice, we can do it." We all shouted as we ended our last practice. Tomorrow will be the dry run and we will be practicing on the venue.

  " AJA...FIGHTING.." Sana unnie's voice echoed the whole room making us laugh, she never failed to make us smile.

Since we are both busy we don't even have time to communicate each other. For me to have update on him, I created an account and followed all of their official pages even his big fan pages.

I can see that he was too exhausted I was worried when I watch a video of him. He was out of breath I really want to go there and cheer him up but I can't. I hope he will be okay. I was a little bit sad because he never give me a message since they started their world tour while me I send many photos and message to cheer him up atleast he saw it. Maybe they were to busy for him to message me.

   This is the day, we can finally meet Onces. The venue was filled with fans and I can't believe how I see many fans raising a banner of mine.

   We all did our best, I was grateful I didn't make any mistake. We waved at the fans as we sing our final song.

  " Thank you Once....." We all shoutwd in unison before we exit the stage.

I didn't feel tired... I enjoyed all the performance. We can finally rest after this. I am thinking on going on vacation with my family in Canada, we are given a week to have a break.

  I texted my mom if she is not busy so that we can go there and she happily agree on it. My brother and dad was busy on business, I can't blame them.

" So you are going home tomorrow?" Chaeyoung unnie asked me

  " Yes unnie... we will be going in Canada the next day.. I want to give my mom a gift...she really loves to go back there..." I said

" You should... don't forget our souvenir..... I will also going to my family... I miss my parents.." Dahyun unnie

We all excitedly packed our things, this was the best part of being an idol. Giving us a break make us happy, we can finally have time for our family.

   My mom prepared a mini celebration for our sucessful concert and she give some freebies and promos on our cafe. She really adores all the members and she also loved BTS, obviously because of the BTS stuffs. She had also collection on all of their albums. My mom is not aware of my relationship so I am planning on telling her when we arrived to Canada.

  Our flight was peaceful, I didn't give any information to the media about our vacation. We arrived safely and booked a hotel. I was watching news and to my surprise, BTS was currently here for the world tour. I didn't know about this.

  I tried reaching him but he was out of service. I tried calling Jimin oppa and finally he answered.

" Oppa..."

" Yes... Tzu..."

" Is he okay?" I don't want to waste time I should ask what my intention is.

" We can talk later... I will call you... we still need to practice..."

" Oh okay... just want to inform you I'm here at Canada... I will text you the address of the hotel .." I was hoping that we will be seeing each other here.

I texted him the address, I really missed him that much. How can he manage not to text me nor call me?

   I am the middle of my thoughts when my phone rang, it was a call from an unexpected person. It was already midnight how can he call me this time.

" I'm outside your room open the door." I didn't waste time and opened the door.

  There he was, he was looking pale but still handsome. He look like he lose some weight. I let him in because I was afraid someone might see us.

    --- to be continued ---

   * keep streaming guys.... Tzuyu MP teaser and Alcohol free...