CHAPTER 18

KIM TAEHYUNG

   We are finally official.

   Since she went and asked my hyung's permission I give her my yes.

   The boys cannot stop their jealousy when they saw how Tzuyu make an effort just to get me.

  I was very lucky to have her. A woman who is beautiful with a heart, a woman who can do her best for the man she loves and I'm lucky that I am that man.

Many guys also want her but I already got her and she was mine. Nobody can get her from me. I was kind of possessive boyfriend and she knows that.

She is trying her best to avoid and ignore every guys who shows their interest to her. Even her labelmates, she knows that I will easily get jealous in every simple interaction she have.

" Love, are you okay?" She asked me, she noticed that I keep staring on her. She was pretty. We are having a lovely date on my place, we can't go out since we are afraid that someone will caught us.

  " Of course... I can't just believe that we are already together... and I was happy to be Chou Tzuyu's boyfriend.." I answered her and she blushed. How cute.

" Don't say that... you make me shy..." She said and continue eating.

" I'm just stating the facts Love... don't be shy..." I pinched her cheeks, we will be spending our night together because starting tomorrow we are both busy for our incoming projects. BTS will be going in overseas to have world tour while Twice will be having their grand concert here in SoKor.

    Every time we met, I always capture our moments. I don't want to miss this, I can already see my future on her. I am sure and I will be fighting for her no matter what. We still kept our relationship from our agencies, we know that our pdnims will be mad if they know that we are dating in secret.

   " Love... can you pose a heart sign for me..." I said to her, I was holding my phone preparing to capture her. She look so cute in my clothes, I let her borrow my shirt.

   She was shy to do it but in the end she did it making me more happy. It was for my wallpaper on my phone. One month will be a long time for us to not see each other and I will sure I will miss her.

   I'm thankful how her unnies help us to be together and they always remind me that I should know my limitations when we are together. They are telling me to control my self because Tzuyu was still their baby. But now she is my baby. So cheesy right I don't care I love her.

   " Good night.. love...." I kissed her forehead, she was now sleeping beside me. She look so tired she just got from her hometown and she insist on spending her time to rest just to be with me. We will not be seeing starting tomorrow and she don't want that.

    How did I fall this easily to her? She has something that makes my heart beat faster.

      --- to be continued ---

* Keep streaming guys...
   Tzuyu MP teaser and Alcohol Free