CHAPTER 7

KIM TAEHYUNG

" Guys prepare yourself, Twice have already arrived." RM hyung remind us today was our TV guesting with Twice.

We are closed with them but we need to act like it's our first time to meet each other. Fans are not aware of our close relationship so we better keep it as a secret. Out of them I'm closed with Tzuyu, it was unexpected because she is introvert but when we are together she is bringing out her new sides that she cannot show in front of everyone. The others are not aware of our friendship, it's better because they just tease us.

  The two emcees introduced us first before Twice.

" The two popular groups are now in our show, this room is filled of superstars..just wow." Defconn hyung said

" As we can see they are all here so let's hear their introductions.."

We introduced as a group same with them, we act like we are uncomfortable with each other. There are two girls that are not present with them, it's Jihyo and Momo.

The show started smoothly, they asked us about our new songs and they told us to promote ourselves.

" This will be a competition, TWICE vs. BTS we will be playing Attacking game each of you will be competing with each other, you can asked or tell them anything to win the game. You can remove the honorifics if you are in the game.
( If you are watching running man, the game  where Blackpink are the guests where they used some cute device that is moving if the person wearing was nervous or terrified.)

" Can it be personal?" Suga hyung asked making us laugh.

" It's up to you as long as make sure it was not too personal.." The emcee answered

" So how do we do the players? Shall we let the boys to choose who will they compete?" The emcee asked the girls and they just nod.

How can we choose, it may make an issue but this is just a game.

" Who will be starting?"

" Me..." Jin confidently volunteered

"So choose from them..." He scan all of them and they all avoid his eyes.

" I'm the oldest in my group so I will chose their youngest..." His choice is rational, that's better he avoided the most scandalous one.

  Tzuyu look surprise like she didn't expect that she will be chosen.

" Oh no..." she said making us laugh.

  I simply observe her cute actions without making it obvious. The stares on her from the girls shows how they admire her.

" let's start from Jin... you can attack Tzuyu.."

Jin hyung look prepared and confident.

" Don't get me wrong but I heard that men are lining up to get your number." He attacked her making the electronic device move and she was smiling showing her dimple.

" I heard you are turning 30 soon.. so that's how old are you." How can I forgot how savage she is, Jin hyung laugh and the device continue moving.

They continue attacking each other and Tzuyu won, the game continues and it ended with me where I will be competing with Jeongyeon.

As expected I won, we are also savage and we heard a lot of rumours about them but we make like it was a joke. The show was doing good, all of the staffs are happy to see our interactions. Not only in the music shows but in reality shows.

  " want to hang out later?" RM hyung asked the Twice representative, we are planning on having fun on the private bar of our CEO.

" we are glad to, but I need to asked our manager permission." Jihyo said.

   I saw her talking with their manager and the girls, they all look excited to hear the news. My eyes meet Tzuyu's eyes and she quickly avoided me, is there something wrong?

  The bar is huge and only VVIP can enter here to protect also our privacy. We went to the long table that can accommodate us, Twice will be coming.

" This feels good we don't need to act like we don't know each other.." RM hyung said

" Right oppa.... I'm tired of pretending already." Nayeon agreed

  They continue telling stories from their pasts and some are getting closer because of their same interest. But me I'm just staring at her, she didn't talk since they came like something is bothering her. I texted her for us to have a private talks but she is not looking at her phone.

" Before I forget... what shall we do with the rumours about Tzuyu and Taehyung are dating.. it's getting worst day by day..." Jeongyeon said making them stop talking, even Tzuyu was shocked and she look at me.

" I know right... Taehyung and Tzuyu didn't interact with each other except awardings how can they spread rumours like that.." Suga hyung

   I'm aware of that, I thought it will pass but day by day it become worst. A lot of idols are looking at us like they know something.

" We are the only who knows that... so we should protect them..." Jin hyung

  Sana being the energetic one change the topic, they all look drunk. The boys are busy laughing at Nayeon because she is dancing and singing their new song. The girls already closed their eyes because they are drunk except for Jeongyeon who is busy laughing at them. Tzuyu also look sleepy she was sitting beside Jimin hyung and I badly want to exchange with him.

When I saw him went to CR, I take that opportunity to sit with her, she opened her eyes when she feel my presence.

" Are you okay?" I asked her and she just nod and hold the glass drinking the beer.

  I stopped when I saw her attempting to get another glass, Jeongyeon was looking at us and she was smiling. The boys are also drunk and they have their own world, I saw Jimin sleeping on the couch already.

" You are drunk already.." I said when she was trying to get the glass from me, she don't look okay.

  I pulled her and bring her to the highest floor where we are sleeping if we are all drunk. We have our own rooms so I bring her to my room.

" Am I ugly?" I'm removing her shoes when she suddenly talk.

" Of course not, what are you talking about.." She suddenly pulled her hands from me and she sit on the floor.

" I'm tired already.... I want to give up..." her tears are already falling, I leveled my self to her and wipe it. So something is going on into her.

  " We can talk tomorrow.. just sleep already..." She is like a child who obediently followed me, I carried her into my bed.

  I stared on her pretty face, she looks so gorgeous. I removed her hairs covering her faces and wipe the tears on her cheeks. She is like a baby.

  My phone was ringing and it was RM hyung.

" Where are you? Did you see Tzuyu?"
He asked me

" Don't worry she is sleeping already.... "I heard him sigh.

" don't make ridiculous things.... I was just worried that she left alone... be with her don't worry we will be handling her unnies." He said.

   I feel sleepy already so I laid beside her, I make a distance and put some pillows and sleep.

       --- to be continued ---