CHAPTER 29

THIRD PERSON

The arena was filled with fans waiting for their favorite groups to be called in stage to receive their awards. TWICE and BTS as on of the known KPOP group were tasked to do a collaboration performance.

The fans are shouting as Momo and Jhope were doing a dance break, they are both great dancers. Next to perform is the couple, the most awaited part in which the two will be singing and dancing while they are both singing a video flash on the big screen. It was a surprise video thay the couple created to announced Tzuyu pregnancy. This excites the fans and their members who are also shocked. They are good in keeping secret, soon as they know the result they make a plan on how they reveal and this was a perfect timing.

After they grabbed an awards for this year again the both groups want to celebrate not only for their success but for Tzuyu pregnancy.

" Congrats... Tzu and Taehyung." Redvelvet came to their dressing room to give their congratulations. A lot of artists also came to do the same thing, the couple accepted them happily.

" Taehyung was really fast are you planning to have 5 kids like what you said.." Jimin asked him making Tzuyu blushed.

" Of course.. I will make sure we will create 5 adorable kids.." Taehyung said confidently. He always says that he want 5 kids during interviews.

--

A months passed when BTS was busy doing their activities overseas, meanwhile Tzuyu already take a leave after she was done on her solo project. She need to rest just like the company requested.

Tzuyu was very upset when she didn't see any trace of her husband on her birthday. He promised her he will be coming but he didn't. She was very sensitive caused by her pregnancy.

On the other side Taehyung was practicing when he remembered it was his wife birthday. He saw the date but it was already June 15 in Korea. He tried calling Tzuyu many times but she was not answering.

Tzuyu's phone was vibrating but she was not answering it purposely. Taehyung's mom was the one who is with Tzuyu now, she will be the one to accompany and helped Tzuyu in her pregnancy. She cannot take anymore and answered the calk of her son.

" Tzuyu you finally answer.." He said

" Tzuyu don't want to answer you.. she was mad... how can you forget her birthday.. you didn't even greet or called her yesterday...even me will be going to upset if you're dad will be doing that." She scolded her son.

" Mom... please help me... let her answer this call I miss her voice already.." He was pleading, his mom look at Tzuyu and she shook her head immediately.

" My son.. I'm sorry but we need to end the call.. Tzuyu and I will be watching EXO concert today.. ba bye.." The words keeps making Taehyung groan.

She will be going into EXO concert while she didn't even dare to come if I invited her to watch our concert. She was really mad at me.

I was excited to finally back at Korea.. I will have time to see her again. I really missed her.

" I'm sorry guys... the activities will be resume for two months and we will need to shoot here again." His manager said.

" What? But I need to go home now..." He shouted

" I know... but this is important.."

" my wife was also important.."

" that's why I told you not to date look at now... you are having problem because you missed your wife.." The manager spitted to him

" Then fine.. I will be quitting.. that would be better." He said madly and leave.

He was mad so he went to booked a hotel alone. He will not be going back there as he planned but while he was going to get foods a fan saw him and spread on the internet making people go there and mobbed him.

The news was received by his company so they went to find him immediately. The asked their forgiveness on what they said.

" You win..Taehyung... just because I know you can't wait to see your wife I will give you time for break...also the other members will having it." Their CEO said making him smile. He happily reported the news that he will be going back to Korea.

He went home immediately to see his wife busy watching, she seems uninterested of his presence.

" Love I'm here .." Tzuyu looked at him and she went to hugged him.

Taehyung expected her to be mad at him but it's wrong. She was very happy and sincere, I know she missed me that much so I am.

" I miss you love.." Taehyung said and kissed her forehead.

" I miss you too...." she answered and tightened the hug.

" Tzuyu... I know I'm not the perfect husband you see...but believe me... if I say Love is nothing without You." With that he kissed her slowly and passionately.

---- THE END -----

Thank you for your unending support.... I will be uploading a new story to celebrate my 100 followers.. Thank you guys...