CHAPTER 3

KIM TAEHYUNG

   We planned that we will not be attending the Socialization party tonight because we have our first day of our promotion for our new song. But in last minute pdnim said that we should go even we are late so we went there without changing into formal attires.

  The dance was started already and damn there are lot of pretty girls, I can't deny that. Our purpose of attending is to knew pretty idols and dance with them, we are all the same of course we are human also. This is the only chance we can interact with them.

  I got many mobile phone numbers everytime we participate, not because I am getting but some are offering it so I just took it. But until today I didn't text anyone of them because of our busy schedules. I did one time but she is also busy and we don't have time with each other.

  Our seats was on the second table beside GOT 7 and Seventeen.We greeted them and they did the same, the next music has been played and Jimin hyung already find his partner on Red Velvet, he is close with Seulgi so he easily get her. I have no plan on dancing on the first song maybe later.

  My eyes was caught by the girl who is now going on the dance floor with Chanyeol sunbaenim. Damn she is so sexy but why did they give her dress like that it's too much revealing for her. The slit is too high and it was too fit on her body showing her perfect curves, I looked around and saw how every man are drooling for her. She is too innocent.

   My thought was stop when Jackson hyung approach me.

" Hey bro..." He said and scanning my clothes.

" Problem with my clothes hyung?"

" Mind if you let me borrow your jacket? " I was wearing the jacket I personally designed so it's hard for me to give.

  " Why hyung are you on your period?" I teased him and he rode it telling that I should keep it as a secret.

  " I'm just joking... I just want to give it to my little sister.. look at how they fantasizing on her now." His eyes pointed at the girl I'm staring a while ago, I immediately remove my jacket and give it to him. I don't know but I want to protect her.

THIRD PERSON

    The second music was done and Tzuyu has been accompanied by Chanyeol, she planned not to go on the third music because she want to rest. She was holding the glass of wine, she can already drink she was already 19 years old when she feel something covered on her back.

  " I told you I will find a way.. wear this jacket." She can smell a men's perfume but she still accepted it because she badly need it.

" Thanks oppa." She said

  " No thanks the owner later... " She was confused and she look around if there is someone who is not wearing jacket and there is. Her eyes was caught by that man. She feel shy and avoided him, he is the man she saw topless and now she is wearing his jacket.

   She studied the writings on the jacket and his name was crocheted on it.

    On the other side the boys are teasing Taehyung for giving his jacket, it was obvious that the jacket is his because it was the jacket he wore on their performance.

   " Jackson hyung just asked my jacket and told me that she needs so I give him. I'm just being nice here." He told them.

   " That's better. If I have my jacket also I will do the same." Jin said, all of them are wearing sweat shirts except Taehyung.

   " She's sexy and beautiful, I want to dance with her badly but I can't." Jimin says making them look at him.

  " Why?" Jhope asked