CHAPTER 15

KIM TAEHYUNG

We went back at my room, I asked permission from Twice so that I can spent time with Tzuyu. I give her my extra clothes so that she can sleep comfortably.

  She is done washing herself already, I went out from the shower room and I saw her smiling while using her phone.

   " Who is that?" She looked so surprised, how can she not notice my presence.

   " I'm just reading our groupchat so that I will be keep updated..." She said

   I nodded and saw a name on her message thread that makes my blood boil.

  " Mingyu?"

  " Ah... he asked my number last time and he is asking me if we can be friends..." She explained carefully, she noticed how my expression changed.

" Friend my foot..." I can't forget how he tried to flirt with her many times. I caught him many times that's why I keep ignoring him.

  " Shall I delete his number?" I was shocked on her question, I really want that to happen but I don't want to be rude.

  " No need.. just don't reply him... "

   I pulled her so that we can sleep together, she was staring at my face making me smirk.

" You miss me that much..." I asked then kissed her forehead

  " is it obvious....." Her cheeks was so red, she was so cute.

  " How about let's make our relationship official?" I don't want to waste time so I didn't hesitate to asked that.

  " That's good idea...since I rejected you in the past let me court you this time... I want to make effort also just what you did..." I didn't expect that, I was happy on what she said and kissed her.

   " sure...." I said after I stopped kissing her.

  --- to be continued ---

Sorry for the short update. I was happy and busy streaming Tzuyu MP Teaser.....

  Let's stream Alcohol Free and Tzuyu MP teaser.