CHAPTER 26

THIRD PERSON

   The news about Kim Taehyung of BTS and Chou Tzuyu wedding make a huge ruckus on the entire social media not only in South Korea but in the whole world.

   The decision was agreed by the both parties, their parents also want them to marry each other as they eager to see their grand child. Abortion was one of the plan of the company but the couple strongly opposed on the idea especially Taehyung who don't want to lose the innocent baby.

     The news was broadcasted in every Tv shows, radion shows and a lot of articles were published about the wedding. The couple didn't have a proper rest because they need to answer some interviews regarding on their wedding. A lot of fans was disappointed to them sending hatred to the two idols but a lot of fans defended them even the non Kpop fans fight for them. As they are also a human who have feelings and they cannot stop Love.

     The wedding was simple yet cozy, the guests was superstars and there are lot of international artist attended. Tzuyu was so happy to see the members who are proud of her while she was walking on the aisle. Her mom cannot hide also her tears as her only daughter will be marrying.

     Taehyung was happy that Tzuyu was the woman who will he see walk on the aisle wearing a white gown and holding a boquet of flower. The boys was so happy to see him marrying the girl she love. Some of the guests showcased their talents to present for the couple.

     Other kpop idols was happy and proud that there are people like them who bravely fight for their love. On the field of entertainment industry it is rare to see an artist having a good love life.

   Tzuyu was given a year to have rest, her pregnancy was a secret to avoid more problem. Taehyung will resume his activities because it's not good if both of them will rest.

  " Congrats... I can't believe our youngest will be marrying first." Jisoo said to her and she smiled shyly. She decided to meet her friends for the last time because she will be going back at Taiwan to hide her pregnancy.

  " thank you unnie.."

  " Always be careful.. don't let our little Tzuyu or Taehyung be unhealthy... don't let the world take you down... just focus on your child and your husband." Irene gives her word of wisdom as she was the eldest on the group.

" I will unnie.."

   She met all her friends and label mates to bid her goodbye, a year is a long time for her. Taehyung allowed her to do that so that she will not be bored on their home.

   Taehyung will be visiting Taiwan once a week to see his wife. Her belly was growing which make him more inspired to do his projects with his group. He always send the picture of his wife on their groupchat. Tzuyu also keep on updating her friends so that they will not be mad at her.

     --- to be continued ---