CHAPTER 21

THIRD PERSON

    Taehyung and his group went back at S.Korea while Tzuyu stayed at Canada to spent time with her mom.

     KIM TAEHYUNG OF BTS AND CHOU TZUYU OF TWICE WAS SEEN ENTERING THE SAME HOTEL ON THE SAME DATE. ARE THE TWO IDOLS DATING OR ITS JUST A PURE COINCIDENCE.

   The social media of BTS was bombarded with this topic making HYBE panic. Many fans are already sending hateful words towards the two idol and their respective company.

   The topic was started when a citizen uploaded a photo of Taehyung entering the Hotel where Tzuyu is staying.

" I told you to watch your actions look.... you ruined our schedule for today.." Their pdnim was scolding Taehyung, today was scheduled for their photoshoot for Lemona which cancelled due to the issue.

  " So it's a sin now to see your love ones? I was tired of this.." Taehyung cannot take it anymore, the producer keep on scolding him and tell him to break with his girl which he strongly oppose.

   " I promise... I will never ever broke up with her.... no matter what will result be...."He strongly said making the old man sigh.

   " For God's sake... just because of a girl... is that how that girl from JYP teach you.... then she is not a good influence after all.." the old man shouted at him

   " SHE is not a JUST GIRL pdnim... she is the girl whom I love..... and never ever tell me that she was not good influence because she is the source of inspiration to make my performance better... I am disappointed that the least person I expected to say that was you....." Taehyung walk away and leave at the HYBE office.

     There are lot of fans waiting outside so he walk at the secret gate to escape. Nothing is going great for him. He dialled Tzuyu's number to asked if she was okay.

" Don't worry my manager and mom was with me.... I'm planning to stay longer here how about you?" Tzuyu asked him through phone call.

" That's good... don't worry I'm fine.. just make sure to inform me if something happened.." He said and ended the call.

He went straight to their dorm and as soon as he reach inside, he opened a bottle of soda. He was stressed because of what happened.

" hyung want a company?" Jungkook saw his hyung having a solo moment.

Taehyung just looked at him and pour a drink for the younger one and they cheers.

   Jungkook stay quiet and wait for his hyung to talk but he is not talking even a word.

" Pdnim...want me to break up with Tzuyu.." Jungkook was shocked on what he heard. He never know they will be going that far on his personal life.

  " How crazy it is.... why won't we have a normal life..." He said again making Jungkook sigh he knows how Taehyung love her.

  " What did you say hyung?"

  " That I don't care if my career will be ruined ... I just want to settle and make a family.. I'm already tired of being controlled..." Taehyung said

Jungkook cannot compose a word to comfort him. He cannot say bad things because it will just make worst.

   " Hyung... I know that you love her.... I just want to say that if you love her fight for her... don't worry I'm your number one supporter..." Taehyung finally smile as he heard the encouraging words from the younger one.

   " Thanks... you looked matured when you say that..."

  They continue encouraging each other until they are drunk.

   --- to be continued ---

   STREAM FOR ALCOHOL FREE, TZUYU MP PROJECT AND PERFECT WORLD GUYS.