Chapter 6

Hai, I'm sorry I couldn't get a chapter out for like the past few days I had to rewrite chapter six because it didn't freaking sAvE! But it's oki now. I hope enjoy it so far! Have a good day or night ._.

.---. 

I sighed relieved that today was the last day in the hospital they had kept me in this hell hole for a few more days due to complications of my injury.

Lucky enough Henry, my mom along with Andye and Ella visited me frequently, I was actually expecting Andye and Ella today all three of us would head back to Fredbears for the police investigation.

Well, mostly it was me getting questioned by the police.

Just as I was in my thoughts the Karen nurse waltzed through the door looking miserable as always. My mood soured and was instantly destroyed by her presence.

She instructed me as always to lift my shirt high enough for her to change my bandages and inspect my wound.

Once Karen finished she cleared her throat to get my attention and meaning she was going to speak.

Great.

"Your stab wound is doing exceptionally well considering how much blood you lost and how deep it went, but a few things to keep in mind is; do not put any type of pressure on your wound, no vigours tasks, and generally don't do anything that causes you pain."

I nodded my head.

"Great the doctor will be here to discharge you shortly."

The nurse walked back out again leaving me in the room alone-

"Y/n!"

Andye and Ella barged in through the door screaming my name as they both jumped onto me and gave me a hug.

Ow, fuck. I winced but tried to hide the fact that they were hurting me.

"H-hey guys it's good to see you too but you are crushing my organs" I wheezed my words.

Both realized what I meant and quickly got off me, I then took in a deep breath gasping my air.

"Oh shit sorry Y/n we forgot about your injury" Ella apologetically spoke while rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly.

I smiled weakly "It's ok Ella don't worry about it."

They then sat at the edge of the bed next to me.

"How are you doing Y/n? You looked fucked when I found you at the back of the pizzeria... and when I visited you a couple of times" Anyde asked me lightening her tone.

"Much better actually considering I nearly died but I did have to put up with a fucking annoying nurse!" I responded dramatically.

Andye and Ella looked at each other with a smirk on their faces then looked back at me eagerly waiting for me to spill the gossip.

"Well Afton was the one that caused the bloody problem anyway" I muttered irritatedly.

Ella gazed at me confused "Who is Afton?"

"- William Afton, he's mine and Y/n boss short story he's an asshole and I can proudly say it here because he ain't here to hear me say it" Anyde joined into the conversation.

I snickered at Anyde's response without William being here she's a very fun and confident person.

"Oh wait, yep I remember him from last week."

"Yup, but basically but he's more than just an asshole believe it or not, anyway, the nurse came into the room and told Afton to bugger off but in a more formal way but him being him  Afton just didn't wave bye and leave."