~Sam~ (3)

It was a regular Wednesday for you. You went to school, came home, and went on your computer. Your parents went out for a dinner date and you were home alone. You weren't scared or worried because nothing never happened to you before so why now? You changed into a oversized plaid long sleeve and some black spandex. You opened your laptop and there was a document on there right on the home screen that said GET OUT!! You thought it was just your dad trying to mess with you so you closed the document.

You look outside and see an Impala, you knew what and Impala was because your dad had one but he never drove it. You looked closer and there were two guys getting guns out of the trunk! You got so scared that you went into your basement and got the gun hidden behind the wall. Your dad told you to never tough the gun unless you needed too. And this was that time. You could hear them knocking the door and coming in.

"Ok Sammy rock paper scissors. Who ever wins gets to gank the sun of a bitch and loser gets to get the girl out." A deep voice said.

"Fine." The other one said, so one of them is named Sammy you toke a mental note.

"Dam-it!" Sammy yelled.

I'm not that bad you thought cocking back the gun.

"Dean did you hear that?" So that's what the other ones name was, Dean.

"Downstairs!" Dean yelled.

Shit you whispered. Your heart was beating so fast you could feel it in your head. You listened to their footsteps getting closer and closer. But suddenly they just stopped. You waited and waited for another sound.

"Dean, sulfur!" Sammy whispered to Dean. Sulfur? Where did sulfur come from?

"Y/N we know your in here!" Dean yelled, "We don't want to hurt you we just want to talk!"

Suddenly you felt like you were being watched but you were watching Dean and Sammy and they weren't looking at you. You turned around and saw a girl.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!" You screamed.

You shot the gun and nothing happened. You shot again and were shocked, nothing had happened! No blood no nothing!

"Sam gank her!" You covered your eyes and all you saw was lighting come out of her.

"What the fuck was that?!" You yelled.

"Y/N come out side." Sam said calmly.

You calmed down and they told you what was going on and why the gun did no damage to the girl.

"Ok so you guys just saved me from a demon, right?" You asked trying to sum up what they just explained to you.

"Pretty much." "Yup" Dean and Sam said at the same time.

"Thank you!" You went to hug them two and Sam hugged back but Dean didn't.

Right before they were about to leave Sam got out of the car and walked up to you.

"Hey Y/N, you maybe want to hang out some time?" Sam asked you.

"Sure, just don't bring your brother." You laughed looking at the ground.

"Ok I'll call you. And by the way, nice shirt!" Sam replayed walking to the Impala.

"Best Wednesday ever!" You yelled as they drove off.