~Castiel~ (6)

It was a beautiful day in Wisconsin, you and the boys were there because of some vampires killing off everyone. Dean knew how bad ass you were at hunting so you didn't need to beg to go. You looked to your side and saw Sam sleeping on the other side of the Impala. You always saw Sam as a brother, he protected you and you protected him.

You leaned over to Dean driving and whispered, "Dean, Sam's sleeping, you wouldn't mind if I scare him would you?" Dean chuckled at how sneaky you were.

"Not at all!" Dean laughed. You told him when you screamed to slam on the brake. This was going to be perfect.

You held your fingers up from five. Five... Four... Three...

"Hello Dean." Cas said loud enough for Sam to hear. You looked over to see if he was still asleep but of course he wasn't! You looked over to Cas in the passenger seat and nudged his shoulder.

"Damn it Cas!" You and Dean said at the same time.

"What's going on?" Sam asked

"It seems as if Y/N and Dean were trying to scare you." Cas replied. You hugged Cas from the back seat and tried to sound "happy".

"Cas, I'm glad your here," You smacked his head again, "But you had to come now?!"

The whole ride to Wisconsin Sam was trying to get you back but Dean would cough or Cas would start talking.

"Cas," You whispered in his ear, "I love you."

"I love you too Y/N."

A/N: Sorry this one was kinda short :) Any requests?