~Demon!Dean~ (1)

(SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUUTTT! LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!)

Your POV

It had been exactly a week since Sam had found Dean. The man you once dated... The man you once loved... Was now a demon. You missed your green eyed hunter with a passion. His soft lips, his muscular body, hell is smile. You missed him like hell.

You tried to tell yourself that this demon didn't turn you on. But he did... Dean was a sex god don't get me wrong but this version of Dean made you wet being in the same room with him.

Sam gave you "Demon Duty" as he would call it. You were supposed to stay in the room to make sure he didn't get loose. You were terrified of being in the same room with him. Even though he turned you on like a switch he scared the hell out of you. His black eyes felt like they were staring into your soul.

You walked down the hallway towards the door. You grabbed the handle and took a breath before you opened it. The metal handle rattled as you turned it to reveal a pitch black room. You turned to your left and flicked on the light.

Fuck... You thought as you saw the demon Winchester starring at you. His eyes were black just like they always were.

"Hello Princess." Dean smirked. You closed the door behind you and walked to the chair across from him not speaking a word, looking down to the floor crossing your legs... "What's wrong baby doll? Got blue balls?" You looked up and gave him a bitch face. He smirked, "You know I can fix that..." Shivers covered your body. You adjusted your weight so you could get comfortable with your lady boner.

"Fuck off Dean." You rolled your eyes. He threw his head back and started to laugh.

"Baby there's no Dean in this body anymore. Just fabulous me." You looked away from him and looked back to the crack in the floor. You could feel heat dripping from your core. How the hell does he do this to me?! He leaned as close as he could. "Y/N..." You looked back up to his forest green eyes. "I could make you feel so good..." He didn't even have to touch you for you to get wet. You stared at him showing no emotion. "You don't even have to unlock me from these damn chains. I need you Y/N."

You didn't notice the bulge growing in his pants. You could feel your cheeks glow the color red. You looked back up at him and hoped he didn't see you look down, of course he did... He smirked, "Enjoy the view?" he seductively said eyeing you up. You couldn't help it anymore. He was just too good at being a tease.

You jumped onto his lap and started to furiously makeout with him making him moan in satisfaction. "Fuck Y/N, I want to fuck your beautiful pussy." Dean whispered into your ear, biting your earlobe. Your moans filled the lust filled air... His dark seductive voice almost made you cum on the spot. You looked into his eyes and you could have sworn you saw Dean's real eyes.

You palmed Dean's dick through his jeans, earning a throaty moan. His hands jiggled in the cuffs implying that he desperately wanted to touch you. "Fucking cuffs..." He complained but continued to kiss you. You fully pulled down his pants and saw is full erection through his boxers. The boxer fabric was a thin cotton which showed every part of Dean's dick. Every part of his massive length...

You leaned into his ear, it was your turn to be the seductive one. "You want me to fuck you Dean?" You whispered moving down to his neck and started to bite down to give him a hickey.

"F-Fuck... Y/N, fuck me." Dean cursed pulling on the cuffs again. You never thought you could make a demon beg. Let alone make him beg for sex. You looked down to the floor considering taking off his cuffs. To your relief there was a demon's trap.

"Now, if I get you out of these cuffs you can't get out. I'll fuck you till your brains numb! Just don't fuck this up." You explained. Biting harder on his neck this time while slipping your hand underneath his boxers.

"Fuck Y/N yes! I won't get loose just fuck me already!" Dean groaned, thrusting his hips into the air.

You got off of his lap and tried to be as sexy as you could trying to find the key to the cuffs. You spun around and bent yourself over a table acting as if the key was way on the other side. You could hear Dean moan from behind you. The key was, after all, on the other side of the table. You grabbed it and spun on your heel.

You walked back and started to kiss him, slipping your hands under his shirt taking it off over his head, slowly running your hands over his chest moving down to his abs. You unlocked the cuffs and Deans hands instantly grabbed onto your ass. It seemed like Dean needed to touch every part of you. He ripped your shirt and threw off your bra leaving your chest exposed.

"Hey! I liked that shirt!" You playfully complained. Dean ran a hand through your hair and started to bite your neck again. My neck is going to be so fucking purple!

"Sorry, I just thought it would look better off..." He grabbed onto your breasts which made your head spin. You moaned louder than you thought you would, his hands just felt so good. Dean moved his head so
he could suck on your tits, flicking your nipple with his tongue just enough for you to moan again. You carded a hand threw is hair and tugged, making him moan.

"Dean," You moaned, "fuck me." Dean didn't hesitate. He yanked off your pants and stuck one finger inside of you, preparing you for his member. He progressively moved onto two fingers. You were so close to cuming but just as you were about to cum Dean pulled out his fingers...

"They call me a demon for a reason baby." He smirked. You moaned and adjusted yourself to sit on top of his dick. You could feel your walls adjust to his size as you started to rock our hips back and forth. "Ahh fuck, Y/N." Dean moaned putting his hands on your hips guiding your body.

You rested your head in the crook of his neck and started to rock faster making both of you a moan with pleasure. "Mmmm Dean, your so big." You sighed kissing his shoulder. As soon as you finished your sentence Dean moaned throwing his head back.

You could feel your insides start to tighten signaling you were close.  "Dean I-I'm so close." You moaned bouncing on his dick this time. Dean could tell you were getting tired with rocking for a while so he took matters into his own hands and bent you over the chair. He slammed his dick into your pussy hitting your g-spot perfectly.

"Cum for me Y/N. Say my name." Dean said while kissing your back. Dirty talk was your weakness. With one more thrust you came. It was the best orgasm you have ever had. Dean came inside you shortly after you did. He pulled out and slid back on his pants. Your legs were almost numb, wobbling as you retrieving your clothes scattered around the room.

You got dressed and looked back over to Dean. He was sitting in his chair watching your every move. You walked over to the chair locking the cuffs back onto his wrists.

"See yah, Dollface." Dean winked, "I'll kill you last." Yup... Still a demon.

"We will never speak of this. Got it?!" You explained. Dean threw his head back and pulled on the cuffs.

"Got it Princess."

You walked back to the door with the cuff keys in hand. You turned the door knob and looked back towards Dean. His eyes were glued onto your body. You sighed and turned off the light, closing the door behind you.

"Fuck that was amazing..." You sighed.