~Sam~ (7)

(Young Sam)

You and Sam had been friends for awhile, you meet him on the first day he started. He was cool but he always drew weird looking things on his notebooks and when you asked him what they were he said he needed to practice them. Even though Sam was a little strange you had a huge crush on him, you didn't tell your friends because you knew they would tell Sam so you kept it a secret. You snapped out of your thoughts and tuned into your teacher.

"Ok so since we are in a new semester we are going to change seats." Your teacher, Mrs. Hubbert said.

"Thank God." The girl to your side muttered. She was one of the "cool kids" that were too cool to do anything. You rolled your eyes and walked to the edge of the class room.

"Ok first row is Madison, next to her is Jake..." You waited and waited till your name got called. You expected to be in the back because she wasn't calling your name anytime soon.

"And in the last row Y/N and Sam." Mrs. Hubbert finished, "Please turn your notebooks to a new page and start taking notes on chapter seven. Talk to your neighbour if you need help. Please keep the volume to a level 1 or 2 please." The next thing you knew you were talking notes while Mrs. Hubbert was probably checking her Facebook. Typical teachers.

You smiled at Sam, "Was happening stranger?" You laughed. Of course when Sam flipped his notebook open there were doodles of what ever it was. "Can you please tell me what those things are? I always see them on your books!"

"Um... If I tell you, you cant tell anyone... Ok?" Sam answered.

"You can tell me, it's not like it's a bad thing right?" You questioned.

"Kind of." Sam replied, what did he mean kind of? "Their traps, for demons."

"Demons?" You laughed at him and smiled, you looked at him and he looked dead serious. "Wait, really?!"

"Yea." Sam replied. Hey looked down at his textbook and started doing his work. You were so shocked, demons? They were actually real! You toke his notebook from underneath him and flipped to the page with the drawings. "Hey!" Sam yelled loud enough that you to hear him.

You looked that them closely and each one was amazingly detailed. You had never seen drawings like this but these were amazing! You toke your pencil and wrote "Looks good Sammy". You had never called Sam that either but you attempted to flirt. After you were done writing you gave Sam his notebook back.

You waited for him to read it and he had a small smile starting. You looked back to your textbook and started reading. Halfway through the sentence you were reading Sam passed you a sticky note. You opened it up and it said "Can I ask you something?". Your stomach dropped, what was he going to ask you? Was he going to ask you-, no, no one ever liked you.

"Sure :)" You passed the note back to him and he smiled again. What was he thinking! After about thirty seconds he passed the note back to you. "What do you have on your notes right now?". Of course he asked about the homework, he wasn't going to ask you out even if you were the last person on earth. "Not really anything yet, u" You sent back.

You could feel your heart breaking into tiny pieces, you knew deep in your heart Sam didn't like you back but there was something about him that made you love him, it was probably his hair. He passed a new sticky to you but it was folded, like he didn't want anyone else to see. You opened it and it said "Do you want to go out?". Your stomach dropped once again looked at Sam in shock you circled yes and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I would love to." You whispered into his ear. You could tell he was blushing but who the hell cared you were dating your Sam Winchester.