twenty nine

27k YOU GUYS AJDJJA

AM
I'm so bored. I need friends.

Michael is out tonight. we went to school together, but when I text him saying that I miss him already (from being in class for only an hour) he never texted back. not only did he not text back, but he never showed up for his last classes. I'm home now, and I still don't know where he is.

I know that he doesn't want to lose
his hearing, so he's doing all this partying stuff now, I just wish that he'd talk to me about it. the other night, he did this and I didn't see him 'till two days later.
he makes me nervous. I don't want him getting hurt, and I don't want him to lose his hearing when he's out with people I don't know. I feel like he needs to be home with his mom, or me.
I text him.
where r u? call me pls 💗
A few minutes later, Michael calls me.

"Hey, princess." he answers casually.

"Michael, where are you?" I sound so tired, even though it's only nine.

"im at Luke's."

"can you come home?" I ask.

"babe," he whines, sighing.

"Michael, you're never home with me anymore. I miss you." I pout, even though he can't see me.

"babe, I'll be home later." He says, shushing Luke in the background right after.

"I'll be asleep though." I whine.

"Princess, what do you need?" Michael purrs.

"I want you home, michael. My mom's working and I'm alone and I want to be with you."

after a few seconds of not saying anything, Michael sighs. "Fine. I'll be home in fifteen minutes."

"thank you, michael." I mentally cheer.

"welcome, princess. love you."

"mhm. love you too." and I hang up.

Michael is home, right when expected. I am happily surprised to see my beautiful boyfriend home. well, at my house.

"Miss me, baby girl?" He smirks, grabbing my hips and pulling me close.

"Yes. Lots." I say, kissing his lips.

I ask what him and luke were doing while he was there. "Oh, we were just playing fifa and stuff. nothing much."

I nod and kiss him again, standing on my tip-toes to play with his purple-ish hair.
"You look beautiful." I say, looking at his facial features once more.

"So do you, baby." he laughs, pulling my hair from my face with his hand.

"I missed you so much." I tell michael, leading him up the stairs by his hand.

"Oh, really?" he chuckles, insinuating with what I had said.

"yes, daddy." I whisper, shutting my bedroom door.

"Mmm. good, sweety. that's good." he mumbles into my mouth, fumbling to remove my clothes.

I'm between long and sloppy kisses, I stop to speak. "you haven't touched me in a while." I pout.

"I know. I'm sorry, baby girl." he says, leaning down to kiss my lips. he plops me down into my bed, so that my feet were dangling off the edge with Michael standing in front of me.

-

"Why don't we do anything else?" I ask, running my hand through Michael's hair.

"m' busy." He simply whispers.

"Not really, but okay." I say back. I'm angry, yes, but I don't want to anger Michael so that he won't be around me at all.

"Look, Autumn May. You and I both know that when I lose my hearing, literally no one is going to want to be around me. They'll act like what happened didn't, or they'll give me dumb sympathy sh.it that I don't want." Michael says angrily, yet sadly.

"oh." I whisper, pulling Michael's hair slightly by accident.

"it's okay, baby. we'll be fine when all of this is over." Michael coos, pulling the blanket over us both.

over? what over? I wonder if Michael meant losing his hearing, or death.
I don't say anything. I just lay with him. I know that he's thinking. I can tell from his breathing and from the look of his face. We lay there still, and I never say anything.