{ twenty four .5 }

gif on top/ side

am

I found myself staring at his pants. I couldn't really help myself. I hated myself for it, too, but still, I couldn't stop. I just- I wanted michael so bad. I don't know why it had pounced on me this very day, but it had.
Michael paraded around my kitchen in his skinny jeans, all tight, black and teasing. Our school had given us today off, since it is Friday, and Halloween. I'm very excited for tonight. We're going to that party at like 9:30 or something, and if I am wearing what I'm planning on, Michael will be particularly happy, so, my urges will be repressed, or, tamed, for a while.
Michael tickles me as he grabs the mixer from the cupboard and sets it on the counter. We're making cookies, apparently. Michael had found a recipe and since he was so excited, I couldn't tell him no. He was absolutely adorable and sexy all at once as he worked fast-paced to make these cookies. I watched him dance to the music that plays through the kitchen, mixing and measuring things. I can't help but smile the entire time, because hell, the love of my life is making me cookies, and looking very cute as he does it too.
Halloween was always the best for me when I was little. My dad used to take me out to go trick or treating, and if my mom was off work, she'd go too. I wish I could see all of the children that trick or treat, like I used to, but tonight I had "teenage" plans. Why? I want to see cute kids. On the plus side, some of those teenage things tonight, I am going to admit that I am looking forward to them.
Michael does all of his mixing and measuring and sets the cookie sheets in the oven. I watch him completely clean up his mess, (which was very kind) and he sits down on the couch with a sigh.

"How bout this party tonight, huh?" He smirks.

-

This party that we're on our way to, is actually at a club, Calum informs me. We sit in Michael's truck like usual, all dressed in costumes, except for Michael of course. Luke is dressed as Mario, Calum is dressed as Luigi, ashton is in some sort of skeleton thing, and I'm in my school girl outfit.

"I wish you weren't wearing that." Michael mumbles.

"You don't like it?" I smirk.

"God do I." He mumbles, turning his attention back to the road as he drives.
I laugh and the other boys smirk at us both.
-
When we arrive, the clubs jam-packed. The clubs been bought by the host of this party for the night. We go in, automatically being slammed into people. Michael grabs my hand, pulling me through the crowd, with Luke, Cal, and Ash trailing behind. I notice jillian at the bar, and ashton waves toward her. I frown, and Michael rolls his eyes. I laugh and sit to get a drink. Michael downs a shot and joins Calum and Luke on the dance floor, as they dance with two unknown girls.

Jillian sits next to me at the bar, looking me down as I sip on my drink. Her eyeliner is thick and rather blotchy, her eyelashes are bold and huge, and her lipstick is a dark red. Her black hair is straightened and shiny, matching her entirely black costume. She's a fucking cat, for gods sake. Her black sparkly ears are even half crooked on top of her head.

"You look nice." She says. I look down at my pleated skirt and button up. It's not that bad.

"Thanks, you too." I have to raise my voice due to the very loud music that surrounds us.
She looks the other way and watches the boys that are still dancing with drinks in their hands.

After thirty minutes of being here, Luke and Calum are already smashed, Ashton is well on his way, and Michael's almost there too. I watch in amusement as Luke and Calum dance on each other, Michael watches and Ashton talks to a girl I don't recognize.

mgc

Calum and Luke stumble toward the back of the bar. I just watched Luke get turned on, so I guess that's happening or something. Good for them, right?