XVIII {eighteen}

basically, this chapter idea is from my Jillian, go follow her ((she shall comment here,)) and read her fics idk but I love her so much.

(external link has mautumn mix cool)

oh, and smut ish in this chapter so beware, I warned you.

-

AM

After three hours or so of watching reruns of friends, Calum shifts besides me. He then shoots up from the couch, full of excitement.

"What?" I gasp. I'm basically asleep from the comfortable position that was his chest, and now he's got me like a frightened cat.

"I have an idea!" He sequels.

I chuckle. "Let's go to walmart!" He shouts, grabbing me from the couch and throwing me over his shoulder.

"What, why? It's one-thirty in the morning, Calum." I laugh, patting his butt with my hands in attempts to be let down.

"So? I love walmart!" I can't help but give him a disgusted look.

He pulls me down and glares at me. "Autumn May, do not tell me you don't like walmart." Calum squeals.

"I don't. Sorry." I shrug.

"Why not?" Calum whines.

"It's too dirty." I cringe, thinking of all of the people there with their too high tank tops and their too low pants.

-

Within a half hour, I'm practically being dragged into walmart at- what, it's now, 2:21 am? Yes, it is.

Cool, thanks Calum.

"My goal is to be kicked out." Calum smiles, opening up my door.

I hop out of the car and point my finger at him. "Please, Calum. No."

Calum just giggles, and walks in front of me, like an excited child at Disney world. It's much more funny though, because Calum's eighteen, and he's going into Walmart.

When we walk in, there's no greeter of course, and there only seems to be about ten employees for the entire place. And, we all know walmart's are way too huge. Calum grabs my hand and drags me through the front part of the super store.

"Are we actually here for anything?" I whine.

"Nope." Calum pops the 'p', smacking his lips.

"Unless you want something, of course." He adds, pulling me through another aisle.

"I think I'm good, but thanks." I smile.

Cal nods and drags me beside him some more. His large hands fit way over mine, making them look like a baby's might, like they were being compared to an older child or even an adult.

Calum's hands are just as tan as the rest of him, seeming as though he's Hawaiian or some,thing. Nope, just kiwi. I internally laugh at myself.

I trial my eyes from his hand (as he continues to drag me about, not telling where we're going) to his arm. It's muscular, to say the least, and it has a few tattoos scattered. His tattoos are kind of weird, honesty. At least to me they are. I would've found them attractive on anyone else, but Calum.

Michael?

Even Michael, I think.

Thinking of him makes me sad, and I'm having a pretty good time with Calum, so I shake him from my mind. Calum stands us in front of the vehicle type toys. There's racks of bikes, skateboards, and those toy cars that little kids ride in. "Do you think they could take down that Barbie one for me?" Calum asks.