thirty one

uhh a few chapters left lol

AM
I hadn't seen michael in almost two weeks. it wasn't that he was ignoring me. not this time at least. he text me almost every two hours, telling me to come over. Karen had called, saying that he wouldn't leave the house but he wanted me to come over. I explained to her that I had a graduation to get ready for, and I had many things to sort out for myself. Michael wasn't ready for me yet. I wasn't even ready for him yet. how can someone just expect me to go see the love of my life, while he's in pain? I've seen too much pain in michael and it's been too much. I have to wait it out, I think. I want things to go smoothly, and that can't happen if I'm around.

laying in my bed, I saw michaels sweater on my floor. he didn't pick it up, because it was on me, and he was more focused (at the time) to get it off of me. I haven't touched anything in the house since last weeks thing. My bathroom door was open and I can see Michael's spare tooth brush laying on the counter. My bed smells like him too. The pillows, the sheets, even my comforter. I started to cry again, so I lay there and cry into Michael's smell, because no matter how much I want to be with him right now, I can't.

an-- (I'm pool side lol)

Calum comes over with Luke. They know what's happened and all. Luke said that Michael sent him. I tried to punch him. It didn't really work. calum had grabbed my hand before I even got the change to hit luke. (IT AUTOCORRECTED TO PUKE)

they only stayed for a few minutes, because I tried to punch luke again after calum let me go.
neither of them were too happy with me by then, so they left.

I sat with myself, ignoring michael and the voices in my head telling me to go to him.