pls read

this isn't an update, yeah Ik I suck.
BUT
I wanted to say something that has been upsetting me lately.

so,
I know that everyone will not like me. I don't care if you don't like me. BUT, if you say things about me, but you still pretend to like me, I get upset.

it's even worse when someone will say something about me, but they don't even know me. Also, they say things about me that I CAN NOT change. Saying those type of rude things about me make you look bad, and they don't make you any better.

so, if you're going to talk shit about me like you know me, and like I can change those things, stop. It makes you look bad, and I'm not going to respect or like you one bit.

also, don't read my fanfics if you can't stand me. It doesn't help me or any one else. Because frankly, you are ONE person that hates on me, out of 20k+ people that mind their own God damn business.

as a conclusion,
just don't act like you know me, when clearly, you don't. You read my fanfiction, and you follow me. and please don't make accusations about me. don't point out things about me that I can't change. If you don't like me, cool. But please don't say things about me like I'm not human. It doesn't matter who I am, or how old I am, it still upsets, and annoys me.
I didn't write this to offend you, btw. I just want everyone that reads tree climber to know how I feel about people like that.

pce

oo and that reminds me, yall should follow my Twitter @botanicaljmw

and follow jillian on wattpad asylumftcth
andddd you can snapchat me!! add me - belladux

I wanna see all of your beautiful faces!