XXI {twenty one}

u stoopid

no I'm not

wats nine plus ten

twenty one

u stoopid

happy chapter 21 guys. 9k+ wowie. ilyasm (I had to change the .k Bc it kept growing while I was writing :,) )

am

Michael and I have a few extra days off added to our weekend. I'm happy to say that the boys are doing great, (the squad, I mean) and Jillian, has been gone from school. I'm happy to know that (hopefully) she's quit. About time, really.

The squad, meaning the boys. Ashton has been around Jillian, I've been told, but I'm trying to make it so that I ignore it. I've been hanging around the others move though. It feels like a clan, or like I have my own group of friends for the first time. The boys all like me it seems, but they still do have their occasional girl that leaves the house every night or every morning, hungover and dazed from the crazy night full of sex.

"Michael give it to you last night?" Luke asks, chucking his cigarette onto the floor and crushing it. We're sitting on the front porch of Calum's house, so that Luke can smoke. Calum's parents don't allow smoking in the house.

I choke slightly on my water and set it down on the small table. Michael is god knows where, (same with ash) and I'm pretty sure Calum is having sex right now upstairs. I look at Luke, who sits across from me with his feet up on another chair.

"What? No." I nervously chuckle. I am telling the truth... I just don't talk to Luke that much, and he's intimidating.

"Sure." He giggles.

"We've only done it," I breathe nervously. "once."

Luke looks sideways at me as he lightly another cigarette. "Really? Wow."

"What?" I ask, feeling less nervous now.

"It seems like he'd be a sex crazed animal for you. Well, no. I know he is, but just, like- especially for you." He points his long finger at me.

"Why so?" I ask.

"Because you're hot." Luke chuckles again, inhaling smoke.

Luke politely blows the smoke away from me. "Thanks." I laugh, once again nervous.

"You're welcome."

-

The boys have made me get in the truck with them. Calum is driving with ashton is the passenger, and Luke, Michael and I in the back. I'm in the middle in between the two (very gigantic) boys,obviously closer to Michael, but still smashed. Michael kisses my ear and Luke sniffles a laugh, then returns to looking down at his phone.

Calum drives us into town, which is sort of the 'ghetto-er' side. Ashton is smoking in the passenger side, but I cuss at him to crack a window. Michael opens his window too, and grabs a cigarette from Ash. He's pissy about Michael stealing the cigarette, but when he lights the both of their's, he shuts up. Ashton offers me one too, but Michael glares at him and pushes it away from me. I raise my eyebrows at him but he just turns away and blows more smoke out the window.

Luke nudges my shoulder, I turn his way. I look down at his phone and read the screen. It's a poem. It was one of those all caps tumblr ones. It reads,

" STOP ACTING SO BROKEN BY HIM HE IS A PILE OF BONES WRAPPED IN SKIN HE ISN'T WORTH LOOSING YOUR MIND OVER HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU HE NEVER DID AND BELIEVE ME YOUR NAME WAS NOT ON HIS TONGUE WHILE HER LIPS WERE AGAINST HIS HE DOESN'T THINK ABOUT YOU WHEN HE HEARS YOUR FAVORITE SONG HE ONLY TURNS IT OFF BECAUSE HE NEVER REALLY LIKED IT ANYWAYS "