XI {eleven}

-wow this is going far huh. I love you all, truly.-

you stabbed me a hundred times and then you acted like you were the one who was bleeding and the worst part was that everyone was helping you while i was bleeding to death.

A.M

Today's agenda includes me hanging around with Michael, Calum, Luke, and Ashton. Michael had driven us to Luke's house. We sit together on a couch in the basement, waiting for Luke to get out of the shower, and for the other two to actually show up.

Calum comes around with Ashton, giving me a huge hug that warms my heart. Michael glares at him, but I hit him on the arm to quit the jealousy. We all sit together on the tiny couch, but Michael throws Calum off from where he sits next to me. I just give him a confused look and pull Calum back up. Michael sits on my left with his hand on my thigh, where Luke sits on my right. Luke starts playing with my hair and my ear. I don't tell him to stop, which is weird, because usually, I'm terrified of people touching me. I guess partially Michael fixed that.

Michael snaps his head to Luke and I and raises his voice. "She doesn't like touching, 'yanno."

I glare at him and answer. "No, it's fine. Luke, you're fine." He looks frightened of Michael. What a dick.

I pull at Michael's arm, flinging him up from his spot on the coach and pull him into the hallway, out of the room. "what the hell, Michael?"

"what." He grumbles.

"You know what." I raise my eyebrows.

"I don't like how infatuated they are with you."

"They're not. God, please, just calm down."

"How can I when my best mate likes my girlfriend?!" I ignore my stomach doing flips from his choice of words and chew on my bottom lip for a reply.

"It's fine." I put my hands on his tall chest. "We're fine." I whisper. I stand on a stair to reach Michael's face, and kiss him.

We walk back into the basement hand in hand, and sit back down. I apologize to the boys for Michael, and I try to ignore the fact that it seems like I'm constantly apologizing for his behavior.

"Well, what are we doing today?" I speak up.

"Today's Ash's birthday, we're going out." Michael answers.

"Oh, happy birthday! And, what do you mean by out?"

"Drinking, clubbing, of the sorts."

I nod. I don't really want to go, but hey, it might be fun. "How old are you?"

"Twenty."

"Oh, woah. Okay, cool."

Since the drinking age is twenty one, Michael says that they'll have to sneak me in, but the rest of them have fake ID's. I don't know how this is supposed to actually work, but I promised I'd stay open minded, even if I end up in jail at the end of the night. Okay, no. That would draw the line for me.

Michael tells me we have to go shopping for something for me to wear tonight. I have to look legal. We all drive in Michael's truck to the mall. Once we arrive, Michael knows exactly where he wants to go for my outfit of the night. All of us trail behind him, afraid to speak to him because he seems fed up and mad.

Once we step into the shop, Michael starts looking around and the other boys sit on the couches that are located in front of the dressing room, so that trying on things would be some sort of show. Michael chooses some things, throws them at me and shoves me into the draped dressing room. I close the curtain and try on the first dress. It's bright red, doesn't compliment my hair at all, and too tight.