Chapter Four

Nobody Compares

Chapter Four

**Important message at the end please read!!**

"Hey beautiful"

My cheeks turned red and I started to fiddle with my fingers not looking up. It was the first time in a long time I heard somebody call me beautiful.

But then he was probably just saying it to make me feel better. He probably said it to every girl he saw and was used to it so it was like a normal thing for him now. That had to be It because I knew for a fact that wasn't beautiful.

"Hey," I said finally looking up to see him taking a sip of his coffee.

He put the cup down and he frowned. "Sorry I didn't get you anything I didn't know what you like," he quickly explained.

"No it's fine, I don't like coffee anyways," I said holding my hand up smiling. It has been a long time since I've heard somebody say sorry to me.

It's been a long time since people have said many thing to me...

"You don't like coffee?" He asked with an unbelievable expression on his face.

"What, Is it that hard to believe?" I asked almost smiling. Almost.

"I can't live without coffee. It's the only thing that helps me wake up in the morning,"

My dads beatings is what wakes me up in the morning. I thought to myself, I didn't dare say that out loud though.

"Your not a morning person?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"Not at all," he says with a laugh.

We started talking about pointless things totally forgetting the reason why we came here in the first place.

It was so easy being around him and talking to him it actually surprised me. I've never talked more than two words to anybody since matt. I quickly shook the thought from my head.

I wasn't going to think about him because thinking about him then led me to crying about him and I promised myself that that would never happen ever again!

"So why aren't you in London yet?" I asked him curiously.

"Oh we have a few more interviews, photo shoots, and commercials to make. We're staying for about three more weeks then we are heading back.

"You happy to go back?" I asked.

"Yeah, I can't wait actually I haven't seem my family in so long," he said with a sad smile on his face.