Episode 11 Part 4

You and Conan sat in your room and looked over the pictures until the doorbell rang.

"They're here" grinned Conan.

"Who?" you asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Come on" he said and jumped off of the bed and gave you a hand.

You looked at him confused, but took his hand and jumped off of the bed.

You two walked to the door and peeked out to look.

You saw Ran standing by the door talking to someone at the other side.

She seemed to look unsure, but then she shook her head.

She looked over to see you two peeking out.

"Conan-kun, (Y/N)-chan!" she called waving you down.

The two of you immidiently ran down and over to the door.

"Yes, Ran-neechan!" you and Conan smiled innocently.

"Why didn't you tell me that you had a school project?" asked Ran with a pout.

You raised an eyebrow at Conan then looked out the door to see Ai Haibara stadning there.

"Ai-chan?" you whispered confused to her.

She gave you a slight smile and pointed her head at Conan who smiled.

"It slipped our minds, Ran-neechan!" smiled Conan to her. "Can we go then?"

"Hmm" hummed Ran.

"Agasa-hakase is outside waiting in the car" explained Haibara. "He'll drive us back"

"If you say so..." said Ran then knelt down to you and Conan. "Now listen you two!"

You two flinched at her tone and look.

"You two stay inside and with Agasa, you hear?" she said sternly. "I don't want to hear about you two going out, espacially after today!"

"Y-yes, Ran-neechan!" you and Conan stuttered.

"Alright then" she smiled and stood up. "You go off and finish your school project. Be sure to come back to dinner"

"H-hai!" you and Conan said and then immidiently ran out, closing the door behind.

You and Conan gave a syncronized sigh making Haibara grin in amusment.

"Thanks, Haibara" thanked Conan.

"So you called Ai-chan?" you said looking at him then turned to her. "Thanks for helping though"

"No problem, (R/N)-chan" she smiled to you. "Kudo-kun here said that you two needed help"

"Yeah" you nodded. "If it weren't for you we wouldn't have gotten any freedom..."

"What?" she looked confused at you. "Did something happen?"

"We'll explain in the car" you said and you three walked down the stairs.

You all walked down the stair and saw Agasa's all known yellow Beetle car.

Haibara jumped in at the passenger seat while you and Conan jumped in at the back seats.

"So Shinichi, what happened since you needed help so desperately?" asked Agasa.

"You heard about the murders with the cards around Tokyo right?" asked Conan as they began to drive.

"Yes?" answered Agasa.

"So the murders are related to a fortune teller as all the victims were her clients" you continued.

"And why did you need help to get out?" asked Agasa confused.