Episode 7

"Hey guys, come on, go ghost hunting with us!" cheered Ayumi standing infront of your and Conan's seat.

"Ghost hunting?" you asked looking up at them.

"Come with us (Y/N). It will be fun!" said Genta. "Ayumi, you can just give up on Conan. There's no way he'll be useful to us"

You sweatdropped a little. It seemed like everyone took a liking to you and not Conan, but you were kinda glad for it. Atleast you didn't have to worry about it.

"But Genta, we won't be enough" Ayumi said.

"So, where are these ghosts?" asked Conan.

"It's an old house in the 4-chrome area" answered Ayumi.

"4-chrome?" you asked.

"That's right" she said. "It's that scary house where someone was beaten to death five years ago"

"I remember it said in the papers that there was an unsolved case around that area" you thought.

"The mother and son who lived ther moved away, and evil spirits live there now" explained Ayumi.

"Evil spirits?" asked Conan.

"Late at night, you can hear moaning, stray dogs that wonder in there end up being a pile of bones the next day, and then I saw it last night..." she continued. "In the window, I saw the spirits of the dead people"

*** (timeskip) ***

All of you stood outside the house, staring at the supposly abandon and haunted house. Crows were flying around the house giving more of a horror effect.

"Alright, let's see what you guys brought" said Genta holding his bat. "I brought a metal bat to beat the snot out of the ghosts!"

"How is a metal bat suppose to be able to hit a ghost?" you asked yourself.

"I brought candies, in case we get hungry!" said Ayumi holding up a bag filled with candies.

"I brought flaslights for each of us and a compass so we don't get lost" said Mitsuhiko.

"A compass? Inside a house?" you sweatdropped.

"What about you two?" asked Ayumi.

"We didn't know we were suppose to bring anything" you said with Conan who nodded agreeing with you.

"But if you're not careful then you'll get eaten since you didn't bring anything with you!" said Ayumi worried.

"Don't worry I really doubt that will happen to us" you said.

"Yeah" said Conan.

"Hey, this gate won't open" said Mitsuhiko when he tried to open the gate.

"Don't worry. I came here the other day and discovered something..." said Genta. "A secret entrance"

"A secret entrance?" asked Conan.

Genta showed you all to a trap door in the wall.

"Hey, here it is!" said Genta. "It's hidden behind the grass, but it's just big enough for a person to fit through, ya see?"

"Genta, you're great!" said Ayumi.

"A secret entrance that looks like it's been used because it wasn't rusted" you thought to yourself looking back at the trap door.

Looking at Conan you saw that he also noticed it.

"Hurry up you guys!" shouted Ayumi to you two.