Episode 5

You were sitting next to Kogoro in a bullet train sitting opposite of Conan and Ran. You and Conan were eating of your bentos that you got at the train station.

"I don't think there is anyone who would shave on the train on the day of his friend's wedding"  said Ran scolding Kogoro.

"I can't help it, right?" he said back. "I overslept because I was up late last night at a meeting with a client"

"You always say that!" Ran complained. "And you were passed out at the door"

Kogoro blushed a little and looked away.

"And to think I let you come along because you were bugging me!" he said.

"But they wedding ceremony is in Kyoto, right?" Ran said excited. "Don't you want to go, (Y/N)-chan, Conan-kun?"

"Hm.. Yeah" nodded Conan.

"It has been a while since last time I went to Kyoto" you smiled. "I like it there"

"Hey! And why is he coming to?" Kogoro asked not really liking Conan.

"Well, you're okay with bringing (Y/N) then why can't Conan? We can't leave him behind" Ran said then looked at you and Conan. "Oh! You two got new pairs of shoes!"

"Yeah! Agasa-hakase gave them to us" nodded Conan.

"Shoes that can power up my feet. I don't think that I'm going to use it that much. I'm not a fan of sports" you thought. "Also Agasa-hakase gave Conan some special glasses that had a tiny spy-used earphone. Wonder if they'll ever come for use"

You got out of your thoughts when Ayumi, Genta and Mitsuhiko came running.

"But, why do these kids have to come with us too?" asked Kogoro clearly irritated.

"It dosen't matter. Their parents have paid their fee for this trip" Ran said fixing his tie and gagging him.

"What really got into parents now a days?" he asked losening the tie.

"Conan-kun, (Y/N)-chan, let's go for an adventure!" Ayumi said wanting us to run around the train to.

"That looks interesting!" Mitsuhiko said.

"Let's go" Genta shouted and they ran away.

You just looked blankly where they ran off to.

"Why did they ask us if their just going to run off right afterwards?"

"Those kid's parents really have problems..." Kogoro said looking their way too.

"But, these kid's parents are even stranger" he said talking about you and Conan. "Not even a phone call has been made"

"That's bad" you thought and looked at Conan.

Conan jumped off his seat and grabbed your hand then sprinted off.

"We're going off" he shouted and ran off dragging you.

"I don't like to live in your house either" Conan muttered. "This is all because of those guys"

"Conan stop a little" you said getting tired of getting dragged around.

He stopped and turned around, then scratched the back of his head and laught nervously.

"Hehehe... Sorry" he smiled.

You shook your head at him, then looked at him serously.

"We have to think of something before they suspect us" you said.