Episode 2

***(Normal POV)***

"Hey kids. Are you alright?" you heard someone ask.

"What happend?" you asked yourself, then you remembered the incident. "How am I still alive?"

You opened your (E/C) eyes and saw two police officers kneeling down.

"You're awake! Are you alright little girl?" one of the police officers asked.

"Little girl? I go to high school" with that you saw that the men were a lot taller than you.

You looked to the side and saw that a boy was lying on the ground next to you unconscious. The officer lifted you up, and you were suprised at how easily he lifted you.

"What happend? You and your friend got a nasty bump on your heads." he said and put you down.

The boy woke up and looked around in shock.

You made eye contact with him and the two of you looked at eachother with equal amount of shock and confusion.

"Come, let's get you kids the office." the other officer said.

The other reported in his walkie talkie explaining that they found two injured primary school students making the two of you stare up at him.

"Let's get out of here!" the boy whisper-yelled to you.

Without thinking you gave out a nod, and the two of you ran while the officers were busy.

 ** (With you and the boy) **

"Where are we going?" you asked the boy when you stopped running to catch you breaths. "And who are you?"

"I'm Kudo Shinichi and we're going to my house" he explained, but then mumbled. "I just don't understand how this happened..."

"Shi- Shinichi?!" you asked suprised.

He looked at you and his eyes widdened in realisation.

"(Y/N)?!" he asked shocked.

"What happend to us?" you asked looking down at your small body with overly big clothes.

"I don't know. It must be that pill they force fed us." he said. "Come on let's get to my house and think of something."

With a nod as an answer, you guys ran to the front gate of his house.

When you arrived he tried to open the gate, but wasn't tall enough to reach the handle.

Just as you were going to help him, an explosion happened next door scaring you.

You jumped and hid behind the nearest thing for protection that happend to be the little body of Shinichi.

"Agasa-hakase!" Shinichi shouted and ran to him.

"Huh. Who are you?" Agasa asked looking up.

You walked over and stood behind Shinichi.

"It's me Shinichi!"

"If your looking for Shinichi he lives next door." he said and pointed to the gate.

"It is me! I'm Shinichi. If you don't believe me I'll tell you all about yourself!" he yelled.

Shinichi then started saying stuff about Agasa and you listend, but in the end you wished you didn't because of some facts you heard from him.

"That's a secret only Shinichi knows. Would that kid have babbled on my secrets?" Agasa asked mostly himself.