Episode 11 Part 5

Early chapter!

You guys gave me so much joy, so I really wanted to publish another part!

Hope you don't mind, but this 'episode' will still have a bit of parts as it just becomes so long...

Hope you enjoy!

*******************************

"How'd it go?" asked Haibara as you two jumped into the car.

"Close calls" you said and closed the door.

"Agasa, can you help find the adress of a person?" asked Conan as they began driving again.

"Of course" he nodded. "We'll do that when we get to my house"

"Thank you" thanked Conan then got up his phone.

"It's weird" you said to him and leaned over to look at the pictures.

"Yeah" he nodded agreeing.

"What is?" asked Haibara.

"The only other client than us two haven't been related to the murders" you explained. "And he was one of the first"

"So you're off to find this person?" asked Agasa.

"Yeah" nodded Conan swiping between the pictures.

"But how come she warned us about him?" you asked confused making him look up. "He got a Ace of Cloves right, doesn't that mean luck?"

"Yeah" nodded Conan. "But there must be something else behind it also"

"Oh, we're here" said Agasa as they already arrived to his house.

All of you jumped out and went into the home.

You and Conan went with Agasa to his computer while Haibara went down to her own one.

"What was the name again?" asked Agasa as he turned on the computer.

"Mankuna Relka" you answered.

He nodded and began typing into the computer.

"Here it is" he said and leaned back having you and Conan climb up to look.

"Mankuna Relka, 57 year old male from Nagoya" you read. "Moved to Beika 10 years ago with his wife-"

"Sakuyia Relka!" read you and Conan out loud in shock.

"They're married?!" yelled Conan.

"Not anymore!" you said and pointed at the screen. "They divorced for about a month ago..."

"Wait" said Conan and jumped down. "Divorced a month ago? Didn't they-"

"Yeah" you nodded and jumped down also. "About the time he was a client at her's. But why would she...?"

"What's with the yelling?" asked Haibara as she came up and into the kitchen.

"Ah, sorry" you said to her.

"Whatever" said Haibara and got herself a drink. "So you will be able to go to school right with all this?"

"I think so" you answered. "But I believe either Ran will force us to walk with her all the way or have someone fetch us"

"Urgh" groaned Conan at this. "That will probably happen"

The phone then rang making everyone look up.

"I'll get it" said Agasa and got up.

He went over to the phone and picked it up.

"Yes, hello?" he answered. "Ah, Ran-kun!"