Episode 11 Part 2

You and Conan continued to sit and look over the papers about the murders.

"The deaths are based on the cards, but why" you asked.

"Why would they bother to kill in different ways?" asked Conan.

"I don't understand either" you said.

You two continued to sit there and thinking until something came to mind.

"What about that fortune teller?" you asked. "She used cards and have her clients names"

"Maybe she's involved" said Conan.

"We should go back to her in the morning" you said and Conan nodded.

"We should probably stop for now before we get caught" you said.

"Fine" said Conan, but then took out his phone. "We should take pictures of them"

"Good idea" you nodded.

After five minutes the two of you were done and placed everything back like you never had touched them. You two then headed back to your room.

***(timeskip)***

You and Conan stood outside of where the fortune teller, Sakuyia's, place was.

Just as the two of you were about to walk inside a man about the same age as Sakuyia walked out looking a little angry.

"Move it" he growled as he almost walked over you to and just walked away.

You and Conan just looked at the man as he walked away, but then turned to walk inside to meet Sakuyia.

What you two didn't see was that the man had turned around and looked at you two walk in.

"What was with that man?" you asked as you two walked inside.

"Maybe he got a bad card when talking with her" said Conan and shrugged.

You nodded and then saw Sakuyia walking out of a room with a sigh.

"Excuse me" you said and gained her attention.

"Oh, it's you kids from before" she said and knelt down. "What are you doing here?"

"We were sent by detective Kogoro to look into something" said Conan by using a serious yet childish voice.

"And what is that?" asked Sakuyia.

"The list with your clients names" you answered.

Sakuyia blinked confused, but nodded.

"Alright, I'll be right back with them" she said and walked away to get them.

Not long after she returned with a small notebook in her hand.

"Here it is" she said and flipped through her book to the page with the lists. "Here"

She gave you the notebook and you looked over them. It was a list over all her clients for this month and had a time next to them and what they got.

"Is it alright if we take a picture of this?" you asked.

"Yeah, sure" she said. "I don't see why not"

"Thank you" you said as Conan took the picture of the list.

"We'll be going now" said Conan. "Bye"

"Bye" waved Sakuyia as you two walked out.

You and Conan stopped not to far away to look at the list again.

"So she has a connection with the crime, but is she the murderer?" you asked. "Some of the victims in the murders are in this list, but not all of them..."