Episode 11 Part 12

This was supposed to be published earlier but these last days had been filled with stress for me.

So many things and plans were moved around and I got a bad cold now also.

There's a month until school starts and I have so many important things I need to do,
but this stupid cold had destroyed all plans.

Eitherway.

Hope you enjoy

(This top note was written long after I wrote this whole chapter)

******************************************

Conan grunted and squinted his eyes together as he began to wake up.

He gave out an annoyed groan as he tried to open his eyes but it was to bright for him.

"Finally awake?" asked someone making him shoot his eyes open.

"W-wah?" he asked and shot up only to hiss in pain and grab his shoulder.

"Calm down" said the person making Conan turn towards them.

"Haibara?" he asked seeing her leaning into the wall on the opposite wall.

Haibara had her eyes closed and Conan took this to look around.

He sat on a bed in a medium sized room. There was a curtain pulled out making a wall to his left.

"When?" he asked looking around.

"You two came out of the operation room a day and a half ago" informed Haibara and stood up from the wall.

Conan blinked confused then his eyes shot open.

"Where's (Y/N)?!" he asked panicked.

Haibara just sighed and went over and pulled the curtain.

Conan calmed down with a sigh when the curtain went to reveal Ran sleeping onto a bed which you slept on.

"So..." said Conan turning to Haibara. "What happened?"

"Just you two being idiots heading straight into danger and getting shot" said Haibara making him wince at her tone. "You're lucky that KID-san and us came when we did or the both of you would have died of bloodloss, (Y/N) being extremely close to getting lost"

Conan gave a short, slow nod and looked down onto his lap.

Haibara observed him as Conan clenched his fists together almost making them white.

The door opened making them turn to see the Detective Boys, Heiji, Kogoro, Megure and Takagi walking inside.

"Ah, Conan!" cheered the kids and ran over with large smiles.

"You're awake" nodded Heiji with a smile.

"About time, brat" grunted Kogoro and fell down onto a chair nearby.

Ran seemed to stir and sat up from the bed.

She blinked when she saw everyone and turned around.

"Conan!" she cheered and turned her chair around to him. "How are you feeling? Does anything hurt?"

"I-I'm fine" he said. "Shoulder hurts a bit though"

"Not suprising" said Kogoro. "The bullet went through your shoulder"

"Ah" nodded Conan.

"But Conan's alright!" cheered Ayumi.

"Yeah!" cheered Mitushiko and Genta.