Episode 4

All of you were at school and it was lunch.

You were sitting on your normal place beside Conan and picked up your bento that Ran made for you and him.

You picked up your pink bento box and laid it on the table.

A shadow then casted over you making you look up to see three boys coming towards you.

Right then you sat alone because Conan was talking with the teacher at the front and your table was almost at the back of the class. And your friends, Ayumi, Genta and Mitsuhiko, was gathered around Ayumi's table talking.

"Can I help you?" you asked the boys.

"Are you free after school?" one of them asked and the other two nodded.

"Um. Depends. What about it?"

"It's that. I want to.. um.. tell you somthing. Yeah, that" he answered hesitating.

You looked at him confused.

"Can't you tell me now?" you asked.

"No, just come with us" he said and grabbed your hand.

You let out a small yelp when he grabbed you. He tried to drag you with him, but you resisted.

"Hey! What are you doing to (Y/N)!" Ayumi yelled at them and ran to you. "Let her go!"

"Go away!" the second boy said. "This has nothing to do with you!"

"It has something to do with us when (Y/N) is involved!" yelled Mitsuhiko.

"Yeah, so let go!" Genta said.

You tried to get out of his grip, but it only tightened.

You heard someone else coming toward you.

"Let. Her. Go" you heard Conan said, obviously trying to stay calm.

"What did you say!" the third boy of the group said.

"I said let her go" Conan repeated giving them a death glare.

The boys stiffend and you were able to get out of the boys grip. You touched your wrist and let out a small yelped when it hurt.

"(Y/N)-chan! Are you alright?" Ayumi asked you. Conan turned to you waiting for the answer.

"Yeah, but my wrist hurts a little" you nodded.

Conan turned to the boys again and saw that where trying to sneak away.

"Stop right there" Conan said to them with a cold voice.

"Shinichi?" you asked, but quite so no one would hear.

Conan walked slowly towards them and the boys stiffend and began shaking.

"Conan. Please stop scaring them" you said making him turn to you.

"But they hurt you" he said and turned towards the boys again. "They have to learn a lesson"

"Let the teacher do that" you said. "And it dosen't hurt that bad. It will go away after a day or two."

"Fine" Conan said and walked to you and took and investigated your wrist.

"Guys, can you get find the teacher and tell them what happend?" Conan asked Ayumi, Genta and Mitsuhiko.

They nodded and ran off.

"It doesn't look that bad" Conan said then looked up at you. "You're right. It will go away soon"

You looked at him confused.