Episode 10

You, Conan, Ran and Kogoro was standing outside a trainstation, but not in Beika. All of you were in Osaka.

"Why are we here again?" asked Kogoro.

"For the Kid heist remember?" said Ran. "You were challenged by Kid through a Kid note, and you were the one to demand to go in the morning along with us"

"I did?" asked Kogoro.

"Did you go drinking late at night?!" asked Ran mad.

"No I didn't!" said Kogoro.

"Ran-chan!" called a familiar voice.

Ran looked over and saw Kazuha.

"Kazuha-chan!" shouted Ran and ran to her.

"What's going on here?" asked Heiji when he also came over.

"Nothing special" said Ran.

"Hey there Ku-Conan-kun and (Y/N)-chan" greeted Heiji and patted Conan on the head.

"Hey, Heiji-niichan" greeted you and Conan in your childish voices, but you saw that Conan was irritaded at him.

"So what did you guys have in your plan since you came so early?" asked Kazuha.

"Nothing actually" said Ran. "Since he doesn't seem to remember deciding to go here"

"Really?" asked Kazuha.

"Do whatever you want" said Kogoro. "I'm going to a cafe I heard about before"

Kogoro turned and went off leaving the rest of you behind.

"He's clearly going to the bar" said Heiji with you and Conan nodding. "Eitherway, how about you two girls go and do your stuff while I show the kids around?"

"Shouldn't (Y/N)-chan come with us?" asked Kazuha.

"No, no, need for that" said Heiji.

"Why?" asked Ran.

"I want to show them something and I haven't been able to be with them that much" said Heiji trying to convince them.

Kazuha and Ran looked at eachother unsure.

"Can't I go with them?" you asked in a sad childish voice. "I want to have some fun with Heiji-niichan"

Your acting skills had greatly improved now that you really need them as a teen in a child body.

"No, no, of course you can go if you want to" said Ran.

"Yeah, but call us if they get into trouble or bother you" said Kazuha.

"Of course!" you cheered.

"Alright, bye!" waved Ran and Kazuha as they left.

"Good acting" said Conan as all of you walked the opposite way.

"Yeah, that sounded real" said Heiji with a small blush.

"Thanks" you said. "So where are we going?"

"How about we go to the park first?" asked Heiji.

"Why the park?" asked Conan.

"There's a ice cream stand there you need to try" said Heiji. "After that we can go somewhere else"

You and Conan nodded and followed him to the park. In just a minute you arrived to the ice cream stand.

"So what do you want?" asked Heiji.

"Lemon" said Conan.

"(F/F)" you said.

"Alright" nodded Heiji. "I'll take three different scoops of Chocolate, Lemon and (F/F)"