Episode 11 Part 11

Why do you guys vote even before even reading the chapter?
I have noticed this and is just confused as to why.
Like, you don't even know if this is a good chapter or not, so why vote before reading?

Eitherway;

On with the chapter

************************************

You and Conan stood right infront of the door and he grabbed the door handle.

"Stay close" whispered Conan looking at you.

You were right behind him and nodded.

He nodded, looked forward again and slowly, and as quietly as he could, opened the door.

He opened the door just enough for the two of them to enter and you two snuck in.

It looked just like it did when you first went inside.

You two turned on your watch lights and scanned the room from where you stood.

"Do you think he's nearby?" you asked while looking around.

A small bang came from upstairs making you both spin and then look up.

The sound of slight echo of gentle footsteps came echoing down from the hallway and down to you.

"He's here" whispered Conan while looking down the hallway.

"What do you say we do?" you asked him.

Conan stood there for a second not moving.

The echos of the stopped suddenly, which made Conan take action and immidiently ran down the hallway, towards the stairs.

"Shinichi!" you called after him and ran after.

When reaching the stairs, he turned off his watch light and slowly stepped up the stairs.

You arrived to the stairs also and turned off your light also.

"What do you think you're doing?" you whisper-yelled at him and began to slowly follow him.

"He's here, so we'll catch him before he can do anything" just said Conan and continued to quietly walk upwards without giving you a glance.

You sighed and just followed up the stairs and now arrived to the second floor.

Conan looked around the corner to see the hallway empty.

He gave out a nod and stepped out to the hallway.

You cautiously walked out also and, as best as you could in the dark, looked down the hall.

"Where is he?" mumbled Conan mostly to himself.

You took a step towards him then froze.

"Shh" you said sharply to him.

He froze still and listened.

Click.

Silence.

Slam!

"What was that?" you asked as Conan took a step back towards you.

"Sounded like a door or cabinet getting slammed shut" said Conan and pressed himself to the wall, making sure you were right next to him.

The sound of a door squeaking reached you and Conan put his hand to his glasses and turned on Night Vision.

There, further down the hall, he saw one of the doors opening and the silhouette of a man slowly stepped out.

The man looked both ways before he walked fully out and went to the end of the hall and took a turn to walk up the stairs on the other side.