Episode 11 Part 8

You, Conan, Haibara and Heiji finally arrived to Agasa's place.

"We're here..." you quietly said.

"Where's Agasa-hakase?" asked Conan as Heiji opened the gate.

"Hakase?" called Haibara as you all looked around.

"Ah, Ai-kun!" called Agasa and came from around the house. "You're finally here! Oh, Heiji-kun?"

"Hey, there Hakase" greeted Heiji with a single wave after closing the gate after them. "Hope ya don't mind another visitor?"

"Oh, not at all" said Agasa.

"So, did you fix your tires?" you asked turning to Agasa.

"Not yet" said Agasa. "I can't find where their puncutres... I will probably have to call for service"

"I see" you nodded.

"Hope about we all go inside!" smiled Agasa. "Get a glass of drinks!"

"Sure!" smiled Heiji all up for it.

You three however grew suspicious, but Haibara shrugged and went inside also.

"Somethings off" said Conan quietly.

"Yeah" you nodded and looked to your side at him.

Conan looked to the ground.

"Eh?" he then said as you had grabbed his arm and dragged him inside. "What's wrong, (R/N)?"

"Just come" you said and took off your shoes.

He looked confused but followed.

You scouted out the place for the others and saw them talking to Agasa as he held a plate with glasses.

With a wave to Conan, you two quietly ran up the stairs, to the second floor.

"Is there something?" asked Conan quietly just to be sure.

You made a hand movement telling him to stay down and went to the window.

Conan crouched down and slowly came over next to you and looked out.

There he saw it.

A silhouette of a person leaning into the wall next to the gate, looking around the corner at the house.

"Tsk" said Conan and went back, out of sight from those outside. "Someone followed us"

You went over to him also and nodded, still looking out the window.

Conan made a small growl making you turn to him just to see him running to the emergency exit. (I have no idea if he has an emergency exit, but he's a professor and has a second floor, so I'll say so)

"Hey, Conan!" you whisper-called and ran after him.

Conan went out the door and you caught the door before it closed.

You opened the door to see Conan running down the emergency stairs.

"Conan!" you called and ran after him.

The emergency door was a heavy one, so it slowly closed, but slammed shut with a bang when it closed.

This caught the attention of the figure, but you were luckly already with Conan behind the wall he was at.

"That was close" you mouthed and panted.

Conan slowly looked around the corner to see the figure starting to move down the street.

"He's moving" said Conan and gently opened the gate.

"Shinichi!" you whisper-growled now, but Conan opened the gate with no noise and ran down after the figure.