Episode 1

***(Normal POV)***

You and Ran stood by the school gate to wait for Shinichi to come. All of you always walked home together as you three went the same direction from school to home. You two didn't have to wait long for him to come over to the gate.

"Sorry if you guys waited to long" he said when he arrived. "Now let's go home"

"Shinichi wait!" Ran said just as Shinichi began to walk.

He turned around and looked at Ran and hummed.

"Tomorrow's promise, don't you remember?" Ran asked.

You stood behind Ran, looking over her shoulder and was hoping that Shinichi remembered.

Most of the time, Ran took the talking as they knew you had social anxiety and were trying her best to help you as a friend.

"Promise?" Shinichi asked making you sigh.

"You promised that you would take me and (Y/N) to Tropical land if I won the karate championship" said Ran annoyed.

"Oh, I remember now" he said while scratching the back of his head.

"You totally forgot" you thought at him.

Ran sighed and turned to you.

"Come on (Y/N), let's go home now and start planning what we should do there because I'm going to win the championship!" she said excited.

You smiled to her with a nod then began walking with Shinichi walking on the other side of Ran.

*** (Timeskip sponsored by Ran winning the karate championship) ***

"Let's take the Mystery Coaster first. Come on!" Ran said excited and with you right behind her.

You yourself have been really excited to go to Tropical land for the first time with friends. The two of you walked to the line and Shinichi walking a little slower behind you.

You saw him looking to the side and when you saw what he was looking at you saw some kids sneaking into the ride. You just ignored it because they're kids, they'll learn when they get caught.

When you all stood in line Shinichi began talking about Holmes. You joined in on the conversation as you also had a great love for Holmes.

Looking at Ran, you felt bad as you noticed that she wasn't enjoying it so much, but your attention got caught as Shinichi took a womans hand.

The woman was the one standing infront of you in the line along side a friend who got startled by his action.

Shinichi went on to look at her hand and explain that she was a gymnist by the blisters on her hand.

"That and you saw her bruises on her thights when the wind blew" you said.

"Thats cheating" Ran said after hearing what you said. "And how long are you planning to hold her hand?"

"Oh. Right!"

"Hey! You seperated us from our friend" a man behind them shouted at Shinichi.

"Are you friends? We can switch places if you want." you asked the gymnast lady.

"No, it dosen't matter.." she began.

"We shouldn't bother Aiko and Kishida-kun." her friend with glasses ended.

You turned around and saw them kissing eachother. When you turned again you saw Shinichi daydreaming about something.

"Must be about him and Ran" you thought with a smile. "I know that they like eachother"