Episode 2 part 2

"The child that was kidnapped is my only daughter, her name is Tani Akiko and she's 10 years old."  the father of the kidnapped girl explained. "My housekeeper, Aso, saw it with his own eyes."

You saw Conan jumping beside Kogoro trying to see the photo.

You walked over to him and he turned to you with a look asking for help.

"Ojii-san?" you asked making Kogoro look down to you. "Can I see the photo?"

"Sure, whatever, here, but after you've seen it go and play, just don't bother us" Kogoro said and gave you the photo.

You handed the photo to Conan who nodded a thanks.

You two looked at the photo and then he looked up.

"Could you describe the kidnapping?" he asked them.

"Who are these children?" asked the man when everyone turned to him.

"Nobody they're just my friend's...." Kogoro began, then he picked up Conan and gave him to Ran.

"Ran! Could you please look after them?!" he yelled as he threw Conan to her.

You silently walked over to them.

"Looks like I've gained Kogoro's trust" you thought as he didn't pick you up like he did to 'Conan'.

Kogoro turned around and faced the housekeeper again.

"Now then, Aso-san, can you describe the kidnapping in detail?" he asked.

"At that time, the yound miss had just come back from school and she was playing in the garden." Aso began explaining. "Suddenly, from the corner of the garden, a man in black jumped out and grabbed her. He then said 'Tell your master, if he wants his daugther back in one piece he needs to shut down his company for a month. If he tries to call the police, his daugther is as good as dead'. After he said that, the criminal climbed up the pine tree, jumped over the fence and escaped."

"Can you describe the man's face?" Conan asked.

You looked around and then saw that Kogoro wasn't that pleased with Conan 'interupting'.

"My eyesight isn't very good, so I didn't see his face clearly." Aso answered.

"That is a problem." Conan said.

You then winced as Kogoro hit Conan hard on the head.

"Conan-kun, you shouldn't get in the way of dad's work" Ran said to him as Conan held his head.

"Are you okay?" you asked him.

He held his head in pain, but nodded.

"Right, did anyone else hear the criminal's voice or any other strange noises?" Kogoro asked.

"Yes, I heard Aso-san shout 'The young miss has been kidnapped!' but I didn't hear any other noises" an old lady answered.

"So, Aso-san was the only one who saw the criminal?" Kogoro said. "Judging by the criminal's request, I would asume that he is working for a rival company."

"Damn! Not only does he wany my company shut down, he also want my money!"

"Money?!" asked the butler in shock and suprise.

"Suspicious. They didn't say anything about money at the start. Did he change his mind" you wondered.

"The kidnapper just phoned, he wants three hundred million yen!"