3- supermarket

I woke up to the sound of my alarm it was 11:15 I turn it off and look around to see that blue was still asleep on the bed beside me.

I promised Mrs. Jones and and her husband that I will take care of their house on Friday, 'like House sitter'.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower then blow dried my hair, I chose a baggy jeans with a t-shirt, I spry some perfume and put some lip balm.

I groan as I see the hecky from last night, I looked between my stuff and found some expired concealer, I tried my best covering it with the sponge, I think it kinda worked.

I quickly walked to the kitchen and took my water bottle before I got out to my car.

The drive was quick, I got out from my car and knocked the door, Mrs.Jones 'Emily' opened the door smiling, "Hi" she said smiling, "heyy" I said.

"Henry is in the car I have to go we are late to our date, make yourself comfortable and you can eat anything you want" Emily said as she walked to the car , "okay, have fun" I said closing the door.

I hear footsteps coming from upstairs, then I saw Ella and Milo, as soon as they saw me they jumped on me and started licking me, "okay okay I missed you guys too" I said while laughing, "come on let's go play outside" I said as they follow me.

Ella:

Milo:

Milo:

We played outside a little then I give them some snacks and we sat on the couch and watched some movies

*Time skip*

After the movie finished, they both were taking a nap, so I got up and made myself some coffee, it was 6:00pm now, I've been here for nearly six hours, I got back on the couch and drank the coffee, after that I quickly cleaned the mess they made while playing before sitting down again.

I heard the front door open making Ella and Milo run to the door, "Hi" Emily said, "Hi, did you have fun?", "Yeah" she said smiling I smiled back.