9- Sorry

The door opened again revealing a confused Layla but when she saw me she froze for a second, "I wanted to say sorry, i-..." I started.

"Come here" she said opening her arms smiling, I smile back and hug her, "I missed you" I whispered, "I missed you too dummy" Layla said pulling away.

"Why didn't you get in?" She asked, "I thought you wouldn't want me to since you are angry at me" I said, "what don't be stupid come in" Layla said pulling me inside.

...

"Then he fucken tripped and poured all the drink on her dress" Layla said laughing, "No he did not, god this boy is really dumb" I said laughing,"I agree".

Layla and me were both Laying on her bed talking about what we missed the last couple of weeks.

She told me that she is not angry at me she was just upset that I don't open up to her when something happens, and that I should know that she will always be there for me no matter what.

"So" I said looking at Layla,"so?" Layla  repeated confused, "you're not going to tell me about Liam?" I asked, "what about him?" Layla asked looking around avoiding my eyes, "really?" I asked.

"Come on you think I didn't notice the way he looks at you, even when I don't come with you guys I see all the videos that Sara sends to the group chat he's always touching you or sitting next to you or just admiring you".

"Ok ok well I kinda like him, a-and.." Layla said, "ahhh I knew it, and what ?" I asked excited, "I don't know we kinda flirt and stuff" Layla said blushing.

"You really like him, you are blushing" I said teasing her,"I'm not blushing" Layla said, "yes you are, don't act like it's something bad" I said.

"So what do you think" she asked waiting for my opinion, "I like him, he is really nice and I think you two will be good together" I said.

"Really?" Layla asked with a big smile,"yeah" I answered laughing at her.

"Thank good you like him, every time you don't like someone it ends up being bad" she said relieved.

"How you do this stuff, if I didn't know you I would say that you have been with a hundreds of people before" Layla asked.

"I don't know, I guess it's because I see it from my point of view" I said shrugging my shoulders.

...

We were watching On My Block on Netflix with Layla laying her head on my lap, I was playing with her long burgundy hair.

"Do you think everything will change after she's gone" Layla asked looking up to meet my eyes,"um...I don't know I hope not" I answered looking at her hazel eyes.

"I still can't believe how your mom let you dye your hair, she always liked your hair natural color and would talk about how it suits you" I said.

"I don't know I just kept giving her my puppy eyes every time until she said yes" Layla said shrugging her shoulders.

Both our phones ranged so I opened mine.

________________________________

Noah:
Guys get ready we're going to NYC this Wednesday.

Sara:
What?

Me:
??

Emma:
How?

Noah:
My dad planned a trip with his friend but somthing came up so now we have 8 tickets and 4 rooms reservation.