I'm not strong enough

"What are you doing here? How did you find me here?" I asked and backed away from the doorway.

    "Well, I knew that your mother was going to be staying in that house and I know how much you hate her so I figured that you would want to get out of there. I just waited and followed you, you're a really good fighter by the way. I mean, I didn't see that he was trying to knock you down with his foot. Even I was too focused on his fist that was being aimed at your face." He said and walked into the room shutting the door behind him.

    "How are you even here right now? I thought that I killed you?" I asked.

    He walked over and sat down on the bed. "You thought you did, but you see I have a few secrets up my sleeve. There's more to me than you would like to think. As for what I'm doing here...I'm here to simply give you a message. I was told to tell you that they know where you are and that they're going to get you back. Also, that you will work for them whether it's willingly or not." He said and stood up.

    As he headed to the door I processed what he just said. This couldn't be happening again. They're going to find me and this time I might not be able to get away. "Alexander, wait. Do you know what they're plan is?" I asked.

    He shook his head and smiled sadly. "I know what they did to you and I'm sorry. If I could I would help you, but I don't know anything. I mean, I'm only the messenger." He said and left.

    I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands trying to think of a plan. I didn't know when they were going to come after me or how. I didn't know anything about how they were going to approach this, I was completely vulnerable. My head was spinning and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I felt like I had been drugged and I coudn't fight it. I fell backwards onto the bed. I tried to keep my eyes open, but I wasn't strong enough.

    My eyes fluttered open and I knew instantly where I was. This isn't good, my whole life I spent trying to get away, but all of it went down the drain. They got me and I'm sure that they have taken precautions so that it's going to be a whole lot harder to escape. The walls were made of concrete, my wrists had been chained up with the bolts in the ceiling. My feet barely touched the ground, but they did. There were faded red stains all over the room and they took my shoes when they brought me in here.

    This is the place that I've dreaded coming back to ever since I entered this whole situation when I was just a little kid. I looked around the room looking for an exit besides the big steel door that was directly in front of me. I pulled on the chains seeing how sturdy they were. There was a little give, but not much. If I could just get them a little looser then I might be able to get them to come out of the ceiling, but it will take a while.

    I'm not sure that I'll have enough time. Even if I'm in here for that amount of time they will be torturing me and I won't be strong enough to get them loose. I pulled on the chains again and again until I heard the door start to open. My eyes snapped to the door and the person that was coming through the door.

    I was the boss. He looked over everything and he had taken a special interest in me. He would always be there if I was in this room. He would watch me while I trained, if I got hurt he would always come and check on me. I just don't understand why they picked me.

    "If it isn't the dickhead himself." I said sarcastically.

    "Now, now, Sky, there is no need for that kind of language. Are you happy to be back in the 'program'?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

COMMENT!