What do I do now?

My mind was racing from the new realization and I couldn't think straight. Finally, my mind started working and I blinked a few times and made my way out of the building. I was walking down the street and my mind kept wandering to the boy that I'm living with now. I just can't seem to focus on anything else. All I could think about was his body and how perfect it is. I mean, when I saw him without a shirt on I just couldn't believe how good he looked. He had an eight pack and all the muscles in his back were so defined, then there was his arms and they were just plain humongous. You could see the veins popping out of his arms because they were so big. 

    Before I knew it I was home and when I walked in the door my brother was standing there with his arms crossed and a stern look on his face. "Where in the world have you been for the past hour?" He questioned as I walked past him to the stairs. 

    "Out." I replied curtly. I tried to walk up the stairs but he grabbed my arm stopping my progress. I couldn't tell him about my fighting thing because he would make me stop and that was the only way that I could express myself. He spun me around to face him and I looked down at the ground so that I didn't have to look into his eyes. 

    "Skylar, I'm just worried about you. Please, tell me where you were." He pleaded. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. It hurt to lie and deceive my brother, but I can't tell him; he'll just stop me from doing what I love. 

    "Brad, I was just out walking around there's nothing to worry about, okay?" I said and headed upstairs to my room. I opened my door and shut it quietly as I walked over to my bed and sat on the corner.

    I put my head in my hands and my mind went back to to what I saw earlier tonight. I never would've pegged him for a street fighter, but I guess that I haven't really known him all that long and you can never really know someone fully. Just as I thought this he walked into my room without knocking. My head shot up and I looked into his gray eyes that had realization in them.

    "I know that you were there." He said as soon as he shut the door. This was something that I didn't want to happen and I didn't think that he had saw me so I didn't give too much thought to it. However, I had to start thinking of what I was going to do now. This is something that I can't aford to happen. I mean, if he goes off and tells my brother that's the end of my fighting days.

    "You didn't tell Brad did you?" I asked him nervously. He just stood there staring at me and I could see the curiosity in his eyes. Oh crap, know he knows that my brother doesn't know that I'm into fighting and he's probably going to use this against me like every other guy in the whole universe. 

    He walked over to me and sat down right next to me. "You haven't told your brother about all of this?" He asked looking at me. I just shook my head and stared down at the ground so that I couldn't see the expression on his face. 

    "He'll make me quit and that is the only way that I know to express myself. Crying is a weakness and talking about it makes me vulnerable, and it's not like I have anyone to talk to anyways. It's just how I deal with everything and it's also what I do to let everything out and if I'm bored or if I just need to think. It's not like I keep a diary or anything. I-I just don't know what I would do if my brother found out." I whispered. 

    "What did I tell you before you went to go fight?" He asked me. I thought back to before the fight and remembered when he came over to my door and we talked. Oh yeah, he told me that I could talk to him and go to him whenever I needed anything.

    "You told me that I could come to you if I needed anything." I whispered still looking at the ground. My head started spinning and my ribs started to hurt. Suddenly, I remembered that before I got here my mother had beat me and broken a few of my ribs. My breathing started to get heavier and it started to hurt even more as I my sternum moved with every breath. 

    Tyler noticed this and he made me put my hands above my head as he looked at my ribs. He did something that suddenly made all of the pain go away and made my breathing go back to normal. He told me that I could put my arms down and I did as he said. "Thank you." I told him. 

    "No problem, I told you: anytime you need anything just come get me I'm right across the hall." He replied and walked out of my room. Only one thing came to my mind: What do I do now?

COMMENT!