On the run

"Hey, what's the big idea?" I asked.

    One of the four cops that had burst in here came up to me and tried to put handcuffs on me and I punched him so hard that he passed out. The other three charged at me and I kicked all of them in the balls and punched all of them in the face. I watched as they fell to the ground with a thud and I ran up to my room to pack all of my stuff.

    I grabbed a duffel bag and packed clothes, all of my electronics, money, and all of my necessities and headed back downstairs. "What are you doing?" Brad yelled.

    "In my world cops are never cops and in this case they are from...well they aren't real cops and I have to go." I said.

    "We're going with you." All of them said at the same time. I knew that there was no changing their mind so I sighed.

    "Fine, just hurry up and get your things so that we can go." I said and watched as they all headed upstairs.

    When they came back down we headed to the car and I got in the driver's seat. James sat in the passenger seat and the rest of them sat in the back.

    I peeled out of the driveway and sped down the road. We were officially on the run.

COMMENT!!

SORRY THAT IT'S SO SHORT IT'S REALLY LATE AND I'M ABOUT TO JUST PASS OUT!

I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER!!!!!!